Spare tire

Here is what I just got via email from EZSpare.

Hi Xxxxxxx, we have successfully set up a Discount Code of LUCIDSAVE for the consumers buying spares for the Lucid to get a 5% discount off of the $389 price of the spare wheel/tire. We cannot discount a tire changing kit or the shipping. I appreciate you setting this up on the Lucid Forum and we sure would like a photo. I assume the person would just store it in the trunk? Thank you for your assistance.

Every little bit helps.

Here is what I just got via email from EZSpare.

Hi Xxxxxxx, we have successfully set up a Discount Code of LUCIDSAVE for the consumers buying spares for the Lucid to get a 5% discount off of the $389 price of the spare wheel/tire. We cannot discount a tire changing kit or the shipping. I appreciate you setting this up on the Lucid Forum and we sure would like a photo. I assume the person would just store it in the trunk? Thank you for your assistance.

Every little bit helps.
Nice :cool:

No problem. Now I just need a car to put it in….

That is what I hear, hope to have my VIN by the end of the month. 🤞🤞

In the video at the Amazon link they show a nut instead of a ring hook on the jack, it would be great to have a nut so you could use 1/2" battery drill to raise and lower the car, note to self to get a jack with a nut.

Add me, too, definitely a good idea!
I was wondering about some of these 12v electric lug wrenches, like this one...https://www.amazon.com/Impact-Elect...5CN9/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1 Anyone have any experience with these?
I have one of these in my toy barn, it has the snort to break the lug nuts loose. It also comes along on road trips.

Thanks! Keep us posted.

Putting a plug for EZ Spare: spoke with Ginny on the phone today. Very professional. Got the discount from her even though the spare is for a different make. I'd asked @hydbob about the EFS adapters and she said no for Lucid. She's interested in pics of her spare on the Lucid so if you have any and want to share. send it her way.

I already sent her the couple that @hydbob posted, but I think she is looking for one with the car free of the jack and "using" the spare. I ordered my spare this morning even though I don't have my car yet. I just thought that if I was going to be the one who asked her for the favor, I need to buy one sooner rather than later.

Putting a plug for EZ Spare: spoke with Ginny on the phone today. Very professional. Got the discount from her even though the spare is for a different make. I'd asked @hydbob about the EFS adapters and she said no for Lucid. She's interested in pics of her spare on the Lucid so if you have any and want to share. send it her way.
Oops I must've missed that my bad!

Back