Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
Whelp, go get one! Thanks @CLTGT for letting me know about EZ SPARE.

20220414_150639.jpg

Did you get the jack kit or is there one already in the car?

Glad to see it fits. So much for room for your Diet Coke…

There is not one in the car.

I got the jack kit as well. And yes! The frunk cover still fits over. There is a gap of maybe 6- inches still! You can see in the pic where the cover rests.

Still room for several 12-packs…

Nice to have for peace of mind and emergencies, hope you never have to use it.

They actually added it to their site? I had emailed them a while back and their President actually sent me a response. She had to do some research and made a couple recommendations. Nice to see she actually took the next step.

I will be ordering one as soon as I have a car to put it in.

So I got a deal!

Yes it is. It will make you want to fix your tire.

They are red to remind you to get your regular tire fixed ASAP!

I got the jack kit as well. And yes! The frunk cover still fits over. There is a gap of maybe 6- inches still! You can see in the pic where the cover rests.
Noted that you didn't include in the purchase the EFS adapters and the nuts listed on their accessories page. I take it that they're not needed for the Dream?

What is an EFS adapter? Also spare nuts came with the tire
From their website: "The EFS adapters is the hardware that ensures a safe and secure fit on the universal spare wheel. Every vehicle wheel has a specific PCD size for the lug pattern on their wheel. The adapters are placed inside each lug hole prior to installation. The combination of the installed adapter and black rubber O ring ensures a safe and secure fit once the wheel is tightened to the wheel hub. The adapters can be purchased by the set for any of our 4 or 5 lug."

Whelp, go get one! Thanks @CLTGT for letting me know about EZ SPARE.

View attachment 1600
This is absolutely wonderful news. Everyone owes hydbob a big thank you for answering this question for all of us.

I plan to get one ASAP after my car arrives. BUT, I still plan to keep an extra full size wheel/tire in my garage as a quick replacement for any damaged tire. The EZ-Spare will get me home. The back-up tire will get me back on the road until a replacement arrives.

Thanks again hydbob!!

This is absolutely wonderful news. Everyone owes hydbob a big thank you for answering this question for all of us.

I plan to get one ASAP after my car arrives. BUT, I still plan to keep an extra full size wheel/tire in my garage as a quick replacement for any damaged tire. The EZ-Spare will get me home. The back-up tire will get me back on the road until a replacement arrives.

Thanks again hydbob!!
Completely agree . Indeed, many thanks to @hydbod for getting the first spare even though, I remember correctly, has never had a flat one.

Back