Software Update 2.3.10

Post this update - seems like a delay of upto 5-10 seconds when skipping forward music tracks on Apple or Spotify. Same use case with self present door locks…long wait or have to open the app which is another 45 seconds plus to boot up. Overall performance and reliability down with each update. Thanks for the robustness Lucid. Can’t wait for the lease end in 13 months.
Maybe try an Air Reboot?

Updated yesterday. Flawless. I noticed the mobile key has been significantly improved, i.e. it has unlocked perfectly every time where before it was a 50/50 chance to unlock. It’s only been a day, but seems much more “robust”. I’m being serious here.

Thank you Lucid, keep the updates coming!!

Well,
The HomeLink update was a disappointment. I was hoping with this update I wouldn’t have to close the camera, open the home link button, push the home link button, and re open the camera just to back out of my driveway.
I second that. I don't know what that 30 second hype is about ! ! !

With the penultimate update my door opening took a dramatic turn for the worse. With 2.3.10, it seems much better. Early days but fingers crossed that the improvement is real.

Post this update - seems like a delay of upto 5-10 seconds when skipping forward music tracks on Apple or Spotify. Same use case with self present door locks…long wait or have to open the app which is another 45 seconds plus to boot up. Overall performance and reliability down with each update. Thanks for the robustness Lucid. Can’t wait for the lease end in 13 months.
Have you don’t an Air logo reboot?

I had some audio issues / key not detected issues straight after the update but after the reboot it’s all back to normal. 2.3.0 was probably the worst update I’ve had for quite a while now but after the reboot on 2.3.10 everything seems back to being stable again.

With the penultimate update my door opening took a dramatic turn for the worse. With 2.3.10, it seems much better. Early days but fingers crossed that the improvement is real.
I noticed the same thing. Big improvement here.

The car has unlocked every single time, past few days, when I would expect it too, vs. having to hand wave phone around the door to get it to know that I'm there. Seems like a major improvement. Hope it sticks too.

I don't know if anyone has experienced this or not, but, since this update, driver side door shows error - does not soft close and panel shows it open. Either it's the update or coincidentally door closure mechanism started acting up.

I don't know if anyone has experienced this or not, but, since this update, driver side door shows error - does not soft close and panel shows it open. Either it's the update or coincidentally door closure mechanism started acting up.
Not widely (at least on this forum) reported - have you tried a soft (air logo) reset?

Not widely (at least on this forum) reported - have you tried a soft (air logo) reset?
I had those issues with my 2.3.2 update and they went away with a hard reset. Keep in mind the soft reset is contained to the infotainment system, so problems like doors need a hard reset if the issues lurk there. This was relayed to me by a Rocklin service call when I reached out for my doors. BTW, I also had the rear passenger door unresponsive and not able to open at all several times so keep an eye out for that.

Has anyone experienced periodic requests for PIN after 2.3.10 update?

Snow. If it’s snowing, you want standard regen, and there are plenty of places where that changes frequently.

Also, the feature was already there - the difference now is you don’t have to tap and hold, you can just tap.
If it's snowing, I've got bigger things to worry about than regenerative braking, like how am I going to get my car to the service center so I can buy the all weathers?

I just place my car in park once out of the garage then hit the homlink and continue on. It takes an extra few seconds is all. Also has me pause to doublecheck my surrondings.
You don't need to put it in park, but I've started to do so anyway. If I'm in R (in my driveway and not moving) and a car comes up the street, that cross-traffic collision warning harshes my mellow, man.

Has anyone experienced periodic requests for PIN after 2.3.10 update?
I received it a few times, reinstalling the app on my phone seems to have fixed it. Although after the app re-install I once saw “mobile key not detected” for minute while I was already driving, but it didn’t last long and hasn’t reappeared.

Updated yesterday. Flawless. I noticed the mobile key has been significantly improved, i.e. it has unlocked perfectly every time where before it was a 50/50 chance to unlock. It’s only been a day, but seems much more “robust”. I’m being serious here.

Thank you Lucid, keep the updates coming!!
Can confirm. With this new update, the communication with my phone to car is now perfect. Before, I had to pull out my phone every time to get in after I had exited the app on my phone. Now it doesn't matter. The car responds immediately! So awesome!

Received the update today.
My concern about regenerative breaking shortcut is now confirmed, I’m even more concerned.
First of all, my regenerative breaking was switched to standard right after the update without my knowledge, while I’ve always had it set at high, I’m glad I checked it before starting my drive.
Then while driving on my first drive right after the update, I switched to sprint driving mode and again regenerative breaking switched back from high to standard without my knowledge.
I hope this is a one time glitch, but if not, this is seriously concerning.

Yeah I appreciate this update too. My android is working like a charm..nearly 100% success rate of opening the car when I'm close by. Also I do agree that the High Regen option seems to have been modified...it's not as jerky to me as before and is a lot more smooth compared to prior and I prefer this lower jerk sensation now of the High Regen mode.

Yeah I appreciate this update too. My android is working like a charm..nearly 100% success rate of opening the car when I'm close by. Also I do agree that the High Regen option seems to have been modified...it's not as jerky to me as before and is a lot more smooth compared to prior and I prefer this lower jerk sensation now of the High Regen mode.
I don't have an option of high regen, only standard or low. Is this trim specific option? 24 Lucid Air pure here

Back