Software Update 2.3.10

I use the trip button more than I change the regen as well. Can’t even remember the last time I changed the regen. Actually, just changing the driving modes changes the regen mode automatically. I am happy to see the HomeLink button improvement though.
The trip button is still there after the update.

The trip button is still there after the update.
Agree. The only real interface difference is, now when any drive mode is tapped the regen options will pop up automatically. If nothing is selected, it will fade away after a second or two.

Agree. The only real interface difference is, now when any drive mode is tapped the regen options will pop up automatically. If nothing is selected, it will fade away after a second or two.
This is why I love the Lucid way ..there when you need it and disappears out of the way when I don't need it... excellent ...good tech is always invisible and I'm glad that I believe Lucid tends to somewhat follow this ethos too.

Updating !

Attachments

• IMG_0250.webp
    IMG_0250.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 46
This is why I love the Lucid way ..there when you need it and disappears out of the way when I don't need it... excellent ...good tech is always invisible and I'm glad that I believe Lucid tends to somewhat follow this ethos too.
Except for the HomeLink button! Soon….

Except for the HomeLink button! Soon….
Yes..for sure.. that one is a head scratcher..why not fix a seemingly simple fix that would prevent a daily interaction from being inefficient... But I'd like to believe that it's coming and they're probably focused on launching AA this fall ..which will make me do a little dance..not while I'm backing out tho ..cos Homelink button still ain't fixed..Haha..

I just ran around with 2.3.10 and can confirm the Homelink stays on screen longer. One thing I did notice, maybe not as a result of this update, but the Auto wipers in low seem to wipe the perfect amount/frequency now.

It started pouring on my way home and it kept up perfectly

Just got the update. Took about 40 minutes as advertised.
Trip button is preserved, as mentioned above.

Woke up car, saw activity on Eero app from the vehicle, downloaded 1.2GB. Updating now. Seems like this is a wide release.

Pure and GT have been flip flopping who is first in line for updates. This go round, it was the Pure last night to 2.3.10. GT is quite still on 2.3.0

I have a Dream Performance and a Sapphire . Both at 2.3.0

Just received my 2.3.10 on my 2022 GT this morning. Not sure about anyone else but one of the updates has made the heavy Regen less powerful.

I have a Dream Performance and a Sapphire . Both at 2.3.0
Got the update on my Sapphire, nothing yet on GTP.
So, be patient.

My pure just got 2.3.10. I don't tinker with regen or drive mode usually. The homelink was never an issue for me when I approach the garage. I would like homelink to come on when I enter the car in the garage based on the location. The car knows that I entered that location and I did not leave.

Just received my 2.3.10 on my 2022 GT this morning. Not sure about anyone else but one of the updates has made the heavy Regen less powerful.
That will be a bummer. I have received the update but chose not to install it yet.

Back