Software Update 2.3.10

Ummm, I thought this Regen braking selection on choosing a mode was only in 2.3.10?

IMG_3146.webp
IMG_3147.webp

No it's been in there forever, it's just that you need to help your finger down on the button to see it.
Ah I must have held it down longer than uduyby accident.

WRT HomeLink .. when you approach a geo-location-garage, the name of that garage is displayed. Nice

However, if I'm in front of the garage and press the homelink button, the list is displayed in the order they were originally created. It would be great if the list was sorted based on geo-location. That is, the garage I'm in front of would be at the top of the list :)

WRT HomeLink .. when you approach a geo-location-garage, the name of that garage is displayed. Nice

However, if I'm in front of the garage and press the homelink button, the list is displayed in the order they were originally created. It would be great if the list was sorted based on geo-location. That is, the garage I'm in front of would be at the top of the list :)
Or at least allow users to edit the list order in Settings.

Submit this suggestion to the software team.

From a priority perspective, being on the Early OTA Update seems more like being a steerage passenger on the Titanic.

From a priority perspective, being on the Early OTA Update seems more like being a steerage passenger on the Titanic.
I think we went over this before in that it wasn't for every update.

Did anyone notice that the charge indicator lights now show full @ 80%?

Did it always do this?

Attachments

• IMG_0327.webp
    IMG_0327.webp
    216.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0328.webp
    IMG_0328.webp
    360.6 KB · Views: 77
Did anyone notice that the charge indicator lights now show full @ 80%?

Did it always do this?
Yes, because that's the limit you set (daily 80%) once the car reaches that it would stop charging.

Just received my 2.3.10 on my 2022 GT this morning. Not sure about anyone else but one of the updates has made the heavy Regen less powerful.
Same thing here.

After this update, initially the regen options selection showed on the pilot panel when selecting the swift and sprint mode. I clicked on swift and then switched back to smooth mode where the standard regen option was somehow selected by default and gave me the option to set to high. I changed it to high and it’s working fine now.

Same thing here.

After this update, initially the regen options selection showed on the pilot panel when selecting the swift and sprint mode. I clicked on swift and then switched back to smooth mode where the standard regen option was somehow selected by default and gave me the option to set to high. I changed it to high and it’s working fine now.
Whichever regeneration option you choose will persist when you switch drive modes.

However, if I'm in front of the garage and press the homelink button, the list is displayed in the order they were originally created.

In our car, the order in which the garage doors are listed changes randomly. Sometimes the door behind which I park the Lucid will come up first on the list and sometimes second. I have never been able to correlate this to anything else going on.

Also, when I back out of the garage, sometimes the button to close the door comes up as the third button I have to press, and sometimes as the fourth button. Again, it's random.

Homelink still needs a lot of tweaking in the software.

In our car, the order in which the garage doors are listed changes randomly. Sometimes the door behind which I park the Lucid will come up first on the list and sometimes second. I have never been able to correlate this to anything else going on.

Also, when I back out of the garage, sometimes the button to close the door comes up as the third button I have to press, and sometimes as the fourth button. Again, it's random.

Homelink still needs a lot of tweaking in the software.
Are they right next to each other? If so, I imagine the geolinking is getting confused. I bet if you re-added one of your garage doors but from further away, they’d come up in a consistent order.

Try it if you’re curious; I am!

Are they right next to each other? If so, I imagine the geolinking is getting confused. I bet if you re-added one of your garage doors but from further away, they’d come up in a consistent order.

Try it if you’re curious; I am!

But why wouldn't it be programmed to default to the door you last used, since you're probably putting the car back in the bay from which you took it?

Whichever regeneration option you choose will persist when you switch drive modes.
You didn’t get it. Before the update I had selected high Regen mode on smooth mode. After update it defaulted back to standard. That was the original concern of @Sam6062 as well.

Back