Software update 2.3.0

Yes, I tried this too. No update indicated in the iOS App Store for Lucid.
i updated my iOS app yesterday and i didn't see the option. i presumed it's because i didn't have 2.3.0 but now i'm curious. i'm installing 2.3.0 right now.

If I recall correctly, I was one of the first few to sign up for the early update list, and no update yet. Then again, I always figured that the car's really early adopters should perennially be the first to get them, and that certainly ain't me...

I have updated both car and app and still don’t see precondition option from the app

So I am not sure but I am wondering if preconditioning does not show up in the iOS Lucid app for me because I am running iOS developer beta and just updated to version 4 yesterday. For those running this version, are you also missing the preconditioning feature?

I just update the app and Preconditioning is there.
Where? Are you talking about pre-conditioning the climate (the fan) or the battery?
I don't see anything changed in my updated app regarding the battery.

1000009034.webp

This is from my Android app

I did the latest app update for Android, which shows battery preconditioning on the update summary. I expected to see the box for that on the app, but just not functional yet, but it does not show up at all. I guess it will magically appear once I get the OTA update. Interesting!

If I recall correctly, I was one of the first few to sign up for the early update list, and no update yet. Then again, I always figured that the car's really early adopters should perennially be the first to get them, and that certainly ain't me...
I'm on the list--no update for me, either.

Hahaha. I hadn't entered my Air until just now and I guess dismissing the update in the vehicle is the final step. Preconditioning shows now in my app!

Is CarPlay working for people with this update? It connected to my phone just fine but CarPlay wouldn’t connect. The persistent button for CarPlay is not found either.

I’m so excited to turn 16
Woah there, looks like you didn't read the terms and conditions of this site like everybody always does for every site! It says "Moderators above the age of 40 will be paid with 5 Lucid stickers a week, one powder-coated wheel every 5 years, along with early access to updates/insider access to the company (pick one)." Only three more years left, although it seems like you got the insider access perk already! 🤣

Back