Software update 2.3.0

Ugh.. no updates.. still at 2.2.10.
Tried Air-Reset, phone reset, etc., but no luck/notification to upgrade as of 2:24 PM Pacific.

Ugh.. no updates.. still at 2.2.10.
Tried Air-Reset, phone reset, etc., but no luck/notification to upgrade as of 2:24 PM Pacific.
You should contact customer care and tell them you are on 2.2.10. You are now 2 updates behind

Isnt 2.2.10 the most recent before the one they released this week?

Received the update last night and am not on the early update list

Did anyone else get this update? I downloaded it last night and now my blind spot video cam feeds don't work and the front and rear cameras don't work when I click on the parking icon on the pilot panel.

I did a the Lucid logo reset but that didn't help.

Did anyone else get this update? I downloaded it last night and now my blind spot video cam feeds don't work and the front and rear cameras don't work when I click on the parking icon on the pilot panel.

I did a the Lucid logo reset but that didn't help.
Let it sleep overnight and report back.

A few companies have decided not to support CarPlay. This could always change.
Thanks for posting the article.
Two lines caught my attention:
" Our head of software development is on Reddit all the time hearing what people are saying and interacting. It’s great to get the feedback and it drives our software roadmap to make sure we’re delivering on what customers want.”
I have no idea what their software budget is, but from end users' perspective, it must be nice to have direct and open communication with the software folks.

I might be a bit late, but the 2% increase in L2 charging in this update is definitely noticeable. I also told Peter as such at the event in Tysons yesterday.

I have a stupid question .... is preconditioning the battery in Level 2 home charging help ? or it only helps with DC charging

I might be a bit late, but the 2% increase in L2 charging in this update is definitely noticeable. I also told Peter as such at the event in Tysons yesterday.
T: you can tell a 2% difference?

I am on early update list and have not received this update yet. Oh well. We know it may take a week for everyone to get it.

I’m also on the early update list and have not received the update.
What did I do wrong? Edit
What did my car do wrong?

Back