Software update 2.3.0

T: you can tell a 2% difference?
Yes! It's definitely noticeable. Bobby also it could be you have a GT and me a Touring? I don't know but it's there.

I'm on the early list too but no update yet...

I'd like to remind everyone here that this update has been out less than 48 hours....

Did you all know that Rivian doesn’t have and doesn’t plan to enable Car Play?
Comes as a surprise to me…

CarPlay at this point is so ubiquitous I can’t imagine the motivation to not include.
I understand that there’s an additional cost for the manufacturer for development of integration and ongoing maintenance.
I’ve been told by some industry insiders that Apple is very helpful and will work closely with the manufacturer.
And as far as I know Apple atm doesn’t charge them for inclusion of CarPlay.
He brought up some possible points of resistance.
1. Cost to stay current. This may have held true but for today’s high tech vehicles this unavoidable.
2. Providing support for a 3rd party that generates no additional revenue.
3. They don’t want a 3rd party that deeply integrated into their cars.
4. They don’t trust Apple

..." Our head of software development is on Reddit all the time hearing what people are saying and interacting. It’s great to get the feedback and it drives our software roadmap to make sure we’re delivering on what customers want.”...
I hope he's also watching this forum and lucidupdates.com.

Still having the same issues this morning. Did another Air reset but no dice. Any other ideas?

URGENT: I have seen the 2.3 update killing all cameras. Everyone is reporting the same issue on all the Facebook groups. Thid is apparently a big problem. How do I prevent the update and how soon will there be fix? Is there a LUCID employee on here that can report this major problem please?

Still having the same issues this morning. Did another Air reset but no dice. Any other ideas?
I'd call service and see if they can reboot the car over the air. Otherwise, have mobile service come.

Did anyone else get this update? I downloaded it last night and now my blind spot video cam feeds don't work and the front and rear cameras don't work when I click on the parking icon on the pilot panel.

I did a the Lucid logo reset but that didn't help.
what's the temperature at your location? my cameras stop working when it's 100F outside.

URGENT: I have seen the 2.3 update killing all cameras. Everyone is reporting the same issue on all the Facebook groups. Thid is apparently a big problem. How do I prevent the update and how soon will there be fix? Is there a LUCID employee on here that can report this major problem please?
Updates are never automatic. You don't need to do anything to prevent it, just don't install it. What do you mean by killing all cameras? I heard there was an issue with the blind spot cameras that was fixed at least for one person by a logo reset. Peter heard about this yesterday in person. Regardless, email customer care, this is not the venue to report bugs.

Sounds like an update to avoid. Another EV manufacturer had “updates-to-avoid” for a while, quite a number of them, especially during the early days. It’s inevitable that they’ll happen here too.

I called LUCID service and they know about the issue. They said not all cars are impacted. They didn't say what versions. I am holding off. Stay tuned...

I'd like to remind everyone here that this update has been out less than 48 hours....
That's not the point. It seems people who weren't on the early update list got it and those who are on the early update list haven't got it, including myself. Seems its business as usual with the OTA randomness which is fine but then why bother asking for people to be part of an early update list. 🤷‍♂️

I wonder if the update is on hold given the issue some have reported with blind spot cameras after the update was installed?

We updated to 2.3.0 yesterday and the first time we used the car, it stopped suddenly when backing out of the garage. However, we put it in reverse once again and we went on our way with no further distractions.

Gee, I'm late to the party. Installed update last night and forgot about it. Everything works fine. In fact, I came here to post about how much I love this car. Cameras all work. Everything here is A - OK.
You are still driving your Lucid? I thought it was out of commission for a while.

Back