Software update 2.3.0

For those who got the update, did they get rid of the battery precondition prompt?
IMG_0920.webp

Reactions: raj
UPDATE: Received and installed. Can’t wait to try it out tomorrow.

I just got notification and started the install!

I think the "early updates" group was just a way for Lucid to associate forum usernames with real live people ....
Although I admire your cynicism, I believe Lucid's "early updates" group is legit. I was fortunate enough to get on that list a few updates ago. As a result, I'm regularly getting updates within 24 hours of their announcement. My car downloaded 2.3.0 last night, and I'm running the update now!

Although I admire your cynicism, I believe Lucid's "early updates" group is legit. I was fortunate enough to get on that list a few updates ago. As a result, I'm regularly getting updates within 24 hours of their announcement. My car downloaded 2.3.0 last night, and I'm running the update now!
I don't think so, i was in that list and i haven't received my update yet. It seems still random.

Curiously, I have updated to 2.3.0 but battery preconditioning is only present in the Lucid app for my z fold 4 phone and not my iPhone 15.

Both apps do show that the software version is 2.3.0. I have restarted the app on my iPhone but preconditioning still available.

Anyone else running on both platforms and having similar issues?

Curiously, I have updated to 2.3.0 but battery preconditioning is only present in the Lucid app for my z fold 4 phone and not my iPhone 15.

Both apps do show that the software version is 2.3.0. I have restarted the app on my iPhone but preconditioning still available.

My screenshot was from iOS app version should be 1.51.0. software version is what's on the car.

have you updated the iOS app? sometimes companies roll out app updates over 7 days so you may have to manually go into the app listing page and hit Update button.

have you updated the iOS app? sometimes companies roll out app updates over 7 days so you may have to manually go into the app listing page and hit Update button.
Yes, I tried this too. No update indicated in the iOS App Store for Lucid.

Back