Software update 2.3.0

I was on 2.2.2, called to get 2.3.0 and was quickly told they’ll send it over to the OTA update team to push it.

About an hour later I got 2.2.10 thinking maybe I won’t get 2.3.0, and then 10 mins after that I got promoted for 2.3.0.

Just posting FWIW, calling definitely can do it.

Great example of why it's important to believe in the company and platform more so than the present-day feature set.

Granted, sweeping OTA updates haven't been a thing (afik) for previous manufacturers, so it's going to take time for people to get used to it...but I was thrilled to have DDPro when I got my car, not because of the state of DDPro at the time (which was effectively no better than our '22 Palisade) but because of the potential of the platform, coupled with Lucid's history of actually delivering sweeping changes to the software offering. And now...here come the upgrades.
Oh 💯! No DDPro was a deal-breaker for me. I'm in it for the long run!

Still waiting, but gotta be soon now.
Color me excited.
Do you have an air pure RWD? I do and I am still waiting. CS told me they requested the push twice but no dice. I wonder if others are in the same boat? Is there a hold on the RWDs?

Do you have an air pure RWD? I do and I am still waiting. CS told me they requested the push twice but no dice. I wonder if others are in the same boat? Is there a hold on the RWDs?
I have a Touring and don’t have it either , so it’s not just the Pures. Suspect it was on hold for a while.

Great example of why it's important to believe in the company and platform more so than the present-day feature set.

Granted, sweeping OTA updates haven't been a thing (afik) for previous manufacturers, so it's going to take time for people to get used to it...but I was thrilled to have DDPro when I got my car, not because of the state of DDPro at the time (which was effectively no better than our '22 Palisade) but because of the potential of the platform, coupled with Lucid's history of actually delivering sweeping changes to the software offering. And now...here come the upgrades.
If DDP wasn't an available upgrade when I configured my car, I wouldn't have purchased the car.

Oh 💯! No DDPro was a deal-breaker for me. I'm in it for the long run!
Same! Financed the upgrade in with the car. Waiting patiently for these new features since I use the current DDPro alot.

Just to follow up on the bug I had in 2.3.2 from Monday with range showing 0mi even with full battery, I got another update today, same version (2.3.2) and it fixed the issue.

Curious, is anyone getting upgrades from 2.2.x at this point or is the rollout on hold? I suspect the latter, the above push notwithstanding.

I'm stil 2.2.1, update requested multiple times, no rollout yet. The last conversation was on Monday this week when CS requested an update push to the update team.

Curious, is anyone getting upgrades from 2.2.x at this point or is the rollout on hold? I suspect the latter, the above push notwithstanding.
My suspicion is that only those that updated to 2.3.0 are receiving the 2.3.3 update. And that all of us on 2.2.10 will probably get a future (2.3.4?) update.

I'm on 2.2.10 and just got an update for 2.3.2.

Back