Software update 2.3.0

I called Lucid this morning. They pushed 2.3.2
I will report any issues tomorrow when I drive the car 🚙

I just installed 2.3.2 from 2.2.10 and it took about 60 minutes. I’m guessing 2.3.3 is only for those that received 2.3.0 first? I requested 2.3.0 the beginning of last week from CS, but never received a push.

Same here - after countless texts for past 2 weeks, finally received update 2.3.2 :)

I texted a couple of weeks ago and was told the update was on hold. I got 2.3.2 today. No issues. I'm not sad to wait a couple of weeks and let others find the bugs. ;)

Since 2.3.0 I found i have to unlock three doors to get into the car. I have unlock on approach off, so I need to press the handle to unlock. Since this update it takes me three presses, and it doesn't seem related to time- whether I wait a m moment or several, I still have to unlock at least three doors. So odd

I am also still on 2.3.0, fwiw. Unclear why who is getting what.

2.2.10 here, still waiting. I guess one of these days it is going to happen for me as well!

So funny, my drivers side back door handle wouldnt close when i picked up the car, was pointed out to me and a service appt made. Then it was update time a couple of months ago and the problem was fixed by the ota.

Next a few weeks ago the problem recurred, and yesterday the latest ota was installed and is now working correctly again! Buena!

Three days after I picked up my car and I still don't have working front and blind spot cameras because 2.3.3 hasn't yet been pushed to my car.

My delivery advisor promised it that afternoon and even showed me an email from engineering stating that it was a known bug that 2.3.3 will fix and that 2.3.3 would be pushed to my specific car in a few hours.

Is there anything you guys have done to encourage an update to propagate faster? Maybe connect to a home hi speed wifi network?

Hi. Rather than waiting for the release to get to you, you can call or text customer service, tell them that your blind spot cameras are not working, and ask them to 'push' the 2.3.3 update to you. If you already did that, and didn't get it within a few hours, I suggest you call again.

Hi. Rather than waiting for the release to get to you, you can call or text customer service, tell them that your blind spot cameras are not working, and ask them to 'push' the 2.3.3 update to you. If you already did that, and didn't get it within a few hours, I suggest you call again.
I texted and they said a service advisor would contact me in 1-2 business days.

Back