Software update 2.3.0

I don't mind waiting a bit, since my Pure is working well, but it will be my first update and I want to see how the process works, and make sure I don't need the car for anything important if something goes wrong. My question is if it takes this long to roll out the OTA with 10k Airs on the road, how will they do it when there are 250k on the road?

I don't mind waiting a bit, since my Pure is working well, but it will be my first update and I want to see how the process works, and make sure I don't need the car for anything important if something goes wrong. My question is if it takes this long to roll out the OTA with 10k Airs on the road, how will they do it when there are 250k on the road?
Nothing indicates that updates take a long time to be delivered for technical reasons. They are limited to avoid overloading service in case something goes wrong, and in this case something did go wrong so they’re paused and working on it. No reason for us to worry about the process scaling.

I called Lucid this morning. They pushed 2.3.2
I will report any issues tomorrow when I drive the car 🚙
Interesting because I had mobile service on Friday (the day after you posted this) and he told me 2.3.0 was the current and most recent version and he has not heard anything at all about 2.3.2. go figure.

On 2.3.0, and I'm not having any issues, so not in any hurry to get the "newest" update. I appreciate the enthusiasm for the latest update but as @tjoines said, let others sort out the bugs first!😅

Since 2.3.0 I found i have to unlock three doors to get into the car. I have unlock on approach off, so I need to press the handle to unlock. Since this update it takes me three presses, and it doesn't seem related to time- whether I wait a m moment or several, I still have to unlock at least three doors. So odd
Wanted to edit this post to avoid spreading misinformation. The 3 door unlock experience is hit or miss and I think is just related to the same issues of the car being slow to wake up to mobile key. The Bluetooth jiggle isn't a solution as I can be actively on my phone and the car is still "lazy" to register. Apologies for the post.

I’m trying to figure out why I was pushed 2.3.0 recently instead of 2.3.3 as the most updated version? Car is brand new. Had a strange thing happen on my first drive after 2.3.0. Turned on the sound system and it was super low and only playing out of the front speakers. I have SSP. Ended up pulling over and did a system reset and resolved the issue. Anyone else had that happen?

On that note, I’m hoping that one of these updates includes a sound system update. The stock Tesla system in the model Y is far better than SSP if you asked me.

I’m trying to figure out why I was pushed 2.3.0 recently instead of 2.3.3 as the most updated version? Car is brand new. Had a strange thing happen on my first drive after 2.3.0. Turned on the sound system and it was super low and only playing out of the front speakers. I have SSP. Ended up pulling over and did a system reset and resolved the issue. Anyone else had that happen?

On that note, I’m hoping that one of these updates includes a sound system update. The stock Tesla system in the model Y is far better than SSP if you asked me.
2.3.3 is only certain cars. Much info about this can be found at www.lucidupdates.com.

Still waiting for 2.3.3 so I can use my blind spot and front cameras.

Was presented with 2.3.0 update this morning ('22 AGT), it's underway now.

Anything I can do to encourage 2.3.3? I've been promised it ASAP by my service advisor and by customer care. They even contacted the OTA team to confirm that I should be getting it.

My house has weak cell signal, so I was wondering maybe if I connect it to wifi it will help? Is it a very large download?

My wife approved the car in part because of the blind spot cameras due to neck issues that hurt when she has to turn her head all the way to see the blind spots (which are fairly blocked by the large pillar and need quite the neck turn) and she's not thrilled to say the least.

Anything I can do to encourage 2.3.3? I've been promised it ASAP by my service advisor and by customer care. They even contacted the OTA team to confirm that I should be getting it.

My house has weak cell signal, so I was wondering maybe if I connect it to wifi it will help? Is it a very large download?

My wife approved the car in part because of the blind spot cameras due to neck issues that hurt when she has to turn her head all the way to see the blind spots (which are fairly blocked by the large pillar and need quite the neck turn) and she's not thrilled to say the least.
From what I recall, the manual implies that wifi will be used to download updates. That said, I think @borski mentioned that he had reason to believe wifi wasn't being used, but I don't recall the specifics. Might be worth asking Customer Care for some guidance on that one.

From what I recall, the manual implies that wifi will be used to download updates. That said, I think @borski mentioned that he had reason to believe wifi wasn't being used, but I don't recall the specifics. Might be worth asking Customer Care for some guidance on that one.
Previously updates would not download over wifi at all. Now updates will download over LTE or WiFi, it makes no difference.
I doubt that's the issue. It's large, but not massive. Connecting to WiFi won't hurt anything, but I bet it's just not being pushed to you. Since this is actually a significant issue for you I think it's justified for you to keep pestering Customer Care to push it.

Previously updates would not download over wifi at all. Now updates will download over LTE or WiFi, it makes no difference.

I doubt that's the issue. It's large, but not massive. Connecting to WiFi won't hurt anything, but I bet it's just not being pushed to you. Since this is actually a significant issue for you I think it's justified for you to keep pestering Customer Care to push it.
I am facing a similar issue I posted about in a thread on 2.3.x for pure RWD. After CS told me there are no 2.3.x series update available for my RWD, my Mobile tech who was visiting for another issue called OTA team and confirmed there is an update. But the download kept failing according to them. We tried with WiFi on and off. WiFi signal is medium strength and cell is not that great. So, we parked on the street, turned WiFi off, kept the car running and it still didn’t download. I now have a WiFi extender right next to the car and I have switched home network to my backup ISP. I will try to convince CS to have the OTA team attempt the push again today. But mobile tech is already scheduled to come in next week to look into this with the OTA team as they now suspect it is not connectivity but something else. Will keep the forum posted once we figure this out.

curious...was it in a single update, or did it step through 2.3.0 first?
my 2024 Touring went from 2.2.10 to 2.3.2 in single update.

interesting, Mine appears to be staying on 2.3.0 for now. I took the car for a spin, no blindspot issues. Not sure if/when I'll be getting 2.3.2 however, I'm happy with the major changes in 2.3.x, and very curious to see how accurate the range estimates on long range drives turn out to be. Any idea if it's using the drive history prior to 2.3.x as the baseline, or am I starting from 0 in terms of drive history for range calculations?

I got this back from customer service a few minutes ago:

1723662988718.webp

Back