Software update 2.3.0

This past weekend my neighbor came over to see the car, I was inside the car so I exited to say hi and closed the door. The wipers activated and wouldn't shut down. I opened the door to see what the driver panels shows and couldn't figure out how to stop the wipers. I shut the door and the frunk opens. No I didn't accidentally hit the frunk button there (I keep having to open/close the driver door since there's no clearance with the door open to get to the front of the car where the neighbor is)

I go to the frunk and push the button a few times on the inside of the frunk there and it didn't close . I then open the driver door and try to close the frunk with the control panel and it didn't work.

My neighbor made a comment like ' herby goes bananas, this is why I won't be driving a computer'. The whole time the wipers still going.

I did a soft reset and things went back to normal. It's possible there was some user error in there somewhere, but in my defense it shouldn't be this hard.

When I went to pull the car out of the drive after it had been sleeping several hours later, the frunk was listed as open so the car wouldn't go into drive. It wouldn't register the frunk was closed after opening/closing it a few times. Another reset.
LOL, sorry I shouldn’t laugh but as I was beginning to read your post the first thing that popped into my head was herbie 😂

Hopefully the soft reset got rid of any lingering gremlins.

I have 2.3.2 and my battery says 0mi range even though I'm charged up to 80% so I'm driving around with a red warning in my dash. 😑

I have 2.3.2 and my battery says 0mi range even though I'm charged up to 80% so I'm driving around with a red warning in my dash. 😑
Uh, could you double check the version or post a screenshot? 2.3.0 is the latest released version.

Attachments

• IMG_4159.webp
    IMG_4159.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 196
Um, fascinating.

How old is your car? Looks like it has 85mi on the odometer, so I wonder if the car shipped with a newer version than any of the rest of us have yet?

Um, fascinating.

How old is your car? Looks like it has 85mi on the odometer, so I wonder if the car shipped with a newer version than any of the rest of us have yet?
That would be my guess as well. This has happened many times in the past, and usually, the conclusion is that it is not supposed to be on the car.

I wonder if this is somehow related to Peter's software comments during the earnings call. Still on 2.2.10 here too.

Um, fascinating.

The car had 2.2.x when I picked it up.

IMG_4160.webp

This is my charge right now. I think Lucid is on the case as I called them yesterday while driving with the alert in my dash.

I wonder if this is somehow related to Peter's software comments during the earnings call. Still on 2.2.10 here too.
I haven’t received the latest update but reading these post makes me think it’s better to stay away from the robustness of the last one ! 😩😩

CEO comment on earnings call.
“We are planning an over-the-air software update that will significantly enhance our advanced driver assistance system, or ADAS, including the introduction of hands-free highway assist, lane change assist, curb rash assist, and more. We also have plans for a comprehensive update to the user experience – new interfaces, new functions, and further app enhancements. I think customers are going to be delighted. We are making a big push on many aspects of our user interface software."

Exciting!!

CEO comment on earnings call.
“We are planning an over-the-air software update that will significantly enhance our advanced driver assistance system, or ADAS, including the introduction of hands-free highway assist, lane change assist, curb rash assist, and more. We also have plans for a comprehensive update to the user experience – new interfaces, new functions, and further app enhancements. I think customers are going to be delighted. We are making a big push on many aspects of our user interface software."

Exciting!!
I think we need to get through this update first. Seems this OTA has been a little bumpy and slow to roll out.

Great example of why it's important to believe in the company and platform more so than the present-day feature set.

Granted, sweeping OTA updates haven't been a thing (afik) for previous manufacturers, so it's going to take time for people to get used to it...but I was thrilled to have DDPro when I got my car, not because of the state of DDPro at the time (which was effectively no better than our '22 Palisade) but because of the potential of the platform, coupled with Lucid's history of actually delivering sweeping changes to the software offering. And now...here come the upgrades.

Back