Software update 2.3.0

I got the update but now have a problem. My backup guidance is gone. Now only displays two parallel white lines. I've advised customer support of my issue. I was instructed of two ways to do soft reset and neither worked to initiate the reset.
Facing the same problem after the update. Keep me posted if you find any solution to this

They’re probably the same just with whatever bug was causing the cameras to stop fixed.

Could be wrong but I’m guessing people who didn’t get 2.3.0 may go straight to 2.3.3
Will let you know.

Your backup camera isn’t correctly loading. Try a nuke reset. If that still doesn’t fix it, contact service.
I've never had a red line, just the two white ones. 20 months of ownership.

Just put the garage door opener in your car. I admit, it’s not as elegant as having the car do it for you, but it will definitely absolve of this significant problem in your life.
Or try the Konnected Blaq

Still waiting in SoCal, app still shows SW version 2.2.10 but I’m curious why I’m suddenly having some undesired messages (basic stuff - camera unavailable, vehicle offline, drowsy driver warning) after a month of ownership. I would have thought that these messages would come on right off the lot since imo there is no such thing as intermittent software.

Still waiting in SoCal, app still shows SW version 2.2.10 but I’m curious why I’m suddenly having some undesired messages (basic stuff - camera unavailable, vehicle offline, drowsy driver warning) after a month of ownership. I would have thought that these messages would come on right off the lot since imo there is no such thing as intermittent software.
I gave up on the Drowsy Driver feature the first day. If you drive on the freeways in California, you must keep looking around to be safe. Also, to do anything on the center control panel takes your eyes down which also is a trigger for "Drowsy Driver".

I've never had a red line, just the two white ones. 20 months of ownership.
Customer support advised against a Factory Reset. Although they provided instructions for a soft reset of the infotainment system, I could not get that procedure to do anything.

I don’t like the new camera setting. If I turn off the camera when it pops up as I enter a parking lot (or when I follow another car too closely at a parking lot or at stop sign) it won’t turn it back on itself unless I drive 50mph. Can we change it down to idk maybe 15mph?

Maybe 50mph is a good threshold for the pilot screen which pops up as soon as I stop somewhere. This is still not fixed.

I don’t like the new camera setting. If I turn off the camera when it pops up as I enter a parking lot (or when I follow another car too closely at a parking lot or at stop sign) it won’t turn it back on itself unless I drive 50mph. Can we change it down to idk maybe 15mph?

Maybe 50mph is a good threshold for the pilot screen which pops up as soon as I stop somewhere. This is still not fixed.
You can always turn it back on by hitting the parking icon at the bottom right.

So far no updates for me on either version, will wait until next week to call CS.

So far no updates for me on either version, will wait until next week to call CS.
Same status. Looks like I will not get it without CS pushing it! Plan to do next week as well.

I am on a rwd pure with 360 cameras and massage seats. Are you on a similar trim/options? Looking to see if any particular config is not getting the updates - for known issues etc

Same here, had multiple cameras not available messages for the 1st time this week and distracted driver is more sensitive. Re: cameras no rain, car is spotless and don’t see how this could be by coincidence. Something had to have changed. With my other cars with OTA update capabilities there’s been speculation of the possibility of code getting preloaded or even loaded without performing the full update. I believe it was exposed by someone with access to BMW oem scanning capabilities who found evidence of an expanded file structure, increased file size as well as actual edits prior to consenting to the update. Would be curious to see if there’s a EULA and what it says.

I talked with CS yesterday about a driver's door window crack (from the inside) and asked them about when I could expect either version of the rollout..they told me within the week and said it wasn't necessary for them to individually push the update to me but to text back in a week if I hadn't gotten it yet.

Back