Software update 2.3.0

I did not notice anything different when driving with 2.3.0 except perhaps when I approach and touch the door handle, it seems to appear sooner.
I did not try any of the new features like pre-conditioning using the app. I did not charge too high SoC to see the warning. So far, I see no new problems either.
So, don't worry if you have not gotten 2.3.0 yet. You are not missing much. No new map or DD feature.

I did not notice anything different when driving with 2.3.0 except perhaps when I approach and touch the door handle, it seems to appear sooner.
I did not try any of the new features like pre-conditioning using the app. I did not charge too high SoC to see the warning. So far, I see no new problems either.
So, don't worry if you have not gotten 2.3.0 yet. You are not missing much. No new map or DD feature.
I did charge my car up to 100% just to see the dial..and it's pretty subtle but quite intuitive..its interesting enough to where I think it deserves charging the car to 100% to experience it...

I did charge my car up to 100% just to see the dial..and it's pretty subtle but quite intuitive..its interesting enough to where I think it deserves charging the car to 100% to experience it...
You didn't take a picture to post? I may be doing a long drive to L.A. tomorrow, if not tomorrow then definitely the next weekend. So I'll get a chance to see it.

You didn't take a picture to post? I may be doing a long drive to L.A. tomorrow, if not tomorrow then definitely the next weekend. So I'll get a chance to see it.
I thought about it but it's really hard to capture or explain..once you experience it you'll know what I mean...basically, the amount of regen not available to you is represented by a solid white curve and as the car drives and more regen becomes available the solid dial keeps becoming larger to intuitively tell you how much regen and thus braking to expect...like I said, hard to explain but pretty nicely done IMHO...very lucid-esque implementation for sure..

It's in the release notes

Same My 22 GT only has had the two white lines that show you how the car will back up never a red line.
Huh, I think it's always been two white lines for me too. I'll have to double check that.

When backing up, I usually use the 360 view for guidance and only look at rear view for seeing what is there. Never noticed the white lines.

When backing up, I usually use the 360 view for guidance and only look at rear view for seeing what is there. Never noticed the white lines.
The white lines tell you which direction the car will move when backing up based on how you turn the wheel.

I just picked up a 2024 Touring. I’m still on 2.2.2 and no update option. Any reason??

I've talked with CS now 3 times to push it to my vin and I am still not getting it. Car has been either wifi or 4g connected the whole time so it's not a connectivity issue and I keep my app open.

I just texted again as the update team didn't respond over the weekend. This is kind of frustrating since I've got some glitches in the car CS is telling me to wait for the update to see if it resolves (cameras shutting off, control panel unresponsive at times, trunk or frunk buttons not working or spitting an error that they are open).

I've talked with CS now 3 times to push it to my vin and I am still not getting it. Car has been either wifi or 4g connected the whole time so it's not a connectivity issue and I keep my app open.

I just texted again as the update team didn't respond over the weekend. This is kind of frustrating since I've got some glitches in the car CS is telling me to wait for the update to see if it resolves (cameras shutting off, control panel unresponsive at times, trunk or frunk buttons not working or spitting an error that they are open).
I have found calling them is better than text.

Same story. I was told by CS the they requested the push but nothing showed up in 48hrs. I texted them again. I am on 2024 pure RWD. Not sure if this is a trim related issue or not.

Same story. I was told by CS the they requested the push but nothing showed up in 48hrs. I texted them again. I am on 2024 pure RWD. Not sure if this is a trim related issue or not.
I have found calling them is better than text.
This is only hearsay, but I have heard that the update is on hold.

This past weekend my neighbor came over to see the car, I was inside the car so I exited to say hi and closed the door. The wipers activated and wouldn't shut down. I opened the door to see what the driver panels shows and couldn't figure out how to stop the wipers. I shut the door and the frunk opens. No I didn't accidentally hit the frunk button there (I keep having to open/close the driver door since there's no clearance with the door open to get to the front of the car where the neighbor is)

I go to the frunk and push the button a few times on the inside of the frunk there and it didn't close . I then open the driver door and try to close the frunk with the control panel and it didn't work.

My neighbor made a comment like ' herby goes bananas, this is why I won't be driving a computer'. The whole time the wipers still going.

I did a soft reset and things went back to normal. It's possible there was some user error in there somewhere, but in my defense it shouldn't be this hard.

When I went to pull the car out of the drive after it had been sleeping several hours later, the frunk was listed as open so the car wouldn't go into drive. It wouldn't register the frunk was closed after opening/closing it a few times. Another reset.

This is only hearsay, but I have heard that the update is on hold.
A week ish ago CS told me the update was on hold waiting for 2.3.3. Yesterday CS told me it should push but they need to push out 2.3.0 before 2.3.3 and had to wait to get a response from the update team, whom weren't responding.

I was on 40+ minute hold to speak to CS. Decided to wait on the line to see as I was commuting home instead of a call back - wanted to see how long it takes as this was my first call. The CS person wasn’t very sure but told me they think they just started rolling out the update to Pure RWDs and call back if I don’t get it in a week. I have a mobile service appointment next week and I will seek the service tech’s help and speak to someone from engineering if it doesn’t show up. Will keep the group posted.

Back