SoCal OC meetup!

Last edited:
Love it!

Here's a bit more info on the Cars and Coffee event. The Lucid's have proven to be a crowd favorite.

And below is a super rough map of the easiest way to get to the Superchargers. Enter where the parking garage is, turn right into the garage and drive straight through. On the other side you'll see a bunch of chargers. This is where we generally meet and line up before entering. Hoping to see a small army there!

But if not, Lucid Owners Club members are welcome to meet up for lunch on me at Javier's in Newport Beach at 11:30.

Let me know if you'll be able to make either so I can plan accordingly. Cheers!!

IMG_2121_jpg_5_184×3_456_pixels.jpg

Love it!

Here's a bit more info on the Cars and Coffee event. The Lucid's have proven to be a crowd favorite.

And below is a super rough map of the easiest way to get to the Superchargers. Enter where the parking garage is, turn right into the garage and drive straight through. On the other side you'll see a bunch of chargers. This is where we generally meet and line up before entering. Hoping to see a small army there!

But if not, Lucid Owners Club members are welcome to meet up for lunch on me at Javier's in Newport Beach at 11:30.

Let me know if you'll be able to make either so I can plan accordingly. Cheers!!
Count me in! I’ll drive up from San Diego to meet up for lunch. The cars and coffee is too early considering the drive.

Who's going?!?! Maybe we @Firstto520 can post the premeetup supercharger meetup here?
I was told “Supercharger” is a word trademarked by Tesla, it shall not be used by other brands. 🤣

I was told “Supercharger” is a word trademarked by Tesla, it shall not be used by other brands. 🤣
It's easily my best advertising spot. Park there waiting for my peeps and everyone waiting on a charge comes over wanting to know more. I'm convinced all we have to do is have one car at every Supercharger and we'll generate endless demand. :)

Count me in! I’ll drive up from San Diego to meet up for lunch. The cars and coffee is too early considering the drive.
Just yourself or you and a plus one? I mean... free tacos. ;)

Really looking forward to meeting in person!

I'm convinced all we have to do is have one car at every Supercharger and we'll generate endless demand. :)
Add Costco to that list. I had three people come up to me last night alone and compliment me on the sweet ride! Oddly, all BMW M-something drivers though... 🤨

Count me in too!

Just yourself or you and a plus one? I mean... free tacos. ;)

Really looking forward to meeting in person!
Just me. My wife isn’t interested.

I would love to except Costa Mesa Service still has my car, hopefully next time.

Add Costco to that list. I had three people come up to me last night alone and compliment me on the sweet ride! Oddly, all BMW M-something drivers though... 🤨

Count me in too!

I had a guy in a late model 4-door Audi sports sedan, stop and asking how I liked my ride. I told him that I liked it very well indeed!

The responses I’ve been getting from passersby have ranged from friendly and curious to demonstrably positive.

I would love to except Costa Mesa Service still has my car, hopefully next time.
Come anyways as last time there was a Costa Mesa rep!

Back