SoCal OC meetup!

Sorry for the late notice, but I have been talked into joining you with my AGT. See you for C&C, but I will be out for lunch. I have a teetime to cover. Looking forward to it!

(1) Will get the ☕️ ready!
(2) I only know who you are by your avatar but what is “experiment458”
(1) Will get the ☕️ ready!
(2) I only know who you are by your avatar but what is “experiment458”?
I'm embarrassed to say my earlier reply was based on a browser window that had not been refreshed in a few days.... And I'm the digital guy. :|
Here's where I think we're at with the crowd from this forum:

@hydbob (Cars and Coffee - Maybe lunch - Plus some)
@Tesla2Lucid (Cars and Coffee & Lunch)
@Polar Bear (Cars and Coffee & Lunch)
@OCDC (Lunch)
@SDHacker (Lunch - Plus one)
@NPN (Lunch)
@peacenow0 (Lunch)
@Sandvinsd (Lunch)

Please keep me honest gang.

That makes eight Lucid Airs for lunch from this group. I'll be there along with at least one colleague, plus at least two others who I do not believe are in these forums. With a little more push we might actually make the biggest meet up yet.
Cars & Coffee here we come + lunch. Super excited.

Thank you all!!! It was nothing short of amazing to meet you all in person. Cheers to you!!
Sad I missed it. I am my first road trip in the Lucid. Currently in Pizmo beach. EA has been flawless; loving the car. When is the San Diego meet up??

Largest gathering in the wild to date of #LucidOwnersClub! 18 in a #CloudOfAIR! @LucidMotors @LenDevanna @ThanksDirector @sea_bourn @baddriver20202 @xtsladriver @debbieak @hydbob . Pretty sure I made up that last Twitter handle tag @hydbob but if I missed anybody, please let me know

Thank you all!!! It was nothing short of amazing to meet you all in person. Cheers to you!!
Thanks to all the owners for attending and especially @Firstto520 for organizing this event and hosting the owners club! <3

It was a great event. So nice to put faces to forum names and meet other owners, especially some of the forum experts who are so helpful to new owners. Looking forward to future meet ups.

Best comment I heard today

"The front motor must not be that powerful, look at how big the frunk is..."

Thanks again Len! That was a great meet-up. Finally able to put some faces to names and names to handles!

Oops! Meant to post under my name. Thanks all!

Thank you so much for today! Cars & coffee and lunch at Javier’s. I learned more about my new car and met a great group of people. :) Debbie

Thank YOU Len for organizing and hosting today’s event. And a big thank you to Hewitt and Gabriel as well. Juno 🐻‍❄️ and Polar 🐼 sincerely appreciate the efforts of the many contributors in making this forum a success. Kudos to all and keep on posting ! Cannot wait until we all meet again !

Back