OC Curb rash repair?

Have you tried reaching out to the Costa Mesa service center to see if they have any recommendations?
 
I've used AJ Rim Repair out of Escondido, but they were willing to make the trip to OC for a small fee. They did a really nice job of repairing three of my wheels. Mine aren't stealth, so I can't speak to the color matching. Can't hurt to ask though.

 
I've also had Wheel Repair Specialists recommended to me:

 
I live in RSM and took my car over to RPM Tesla a few months back thinking they could help me with my curb rash. One of the advisors there, Felipe, recommended me to Finest Finish Mobile since the scratch was so small.
They pulled up to my house that same day and knocked out the repair in less than 30 minutes. I couldn’t even tell where the scratch had been. These guys know what they’re doing.
 
Dr Wheel is good and they match the stealth
 
Back
Top