SoCal OC meetup!

A few select photos from the day, my friends. I will be sending some directly to some of you as well. Thank you again for making yesterday so very special. I cannot wait for our next adventure!

LM_OC_Owner_s_Club_10-22-22.jpg

Privileged to call this slice of the world 🌎 🌞 🏝 home! Thanks mom & dad for moving from ❄️ ⛄️ Montreal! #LucidAir #SoCal #LucidOwnersClub! 18 rallying in a #CloudOfAIR!

Privileged to call this slice of the world 🌎 🌞 🏝 home! Thanks mom & dad for moving from ❄️ ⛄️ Montreal! #LucidAir #SoCal #LucidOwnersClub! 18 rallying in a #CloudOfAIR!
Is that @hydbob flying up at the end?

I feel the same way!

not sure you'd call it flying as that Prius was on my butt!
LOL laughed at this way harder than I should've
this happens to me a lot, never really noticed when I'm driving an ICE but efficiency is an afterthought, and so when I'm trying to maximize efficiency in the Lucid, always get people tailgating me, even with 6 inches of snow on the ground.

terrifies me

LOL laughed at this way harder than I should've
this happens to me a lot, never really noticed when I'm driving an ICE but efficiency is an afterthought, and so when I'm trying to maximize efficiency in the Lucid, always get people tailgating me, even with 6 inches of snow on the ground.

terrifies me
People who do that in snow should have their licenses revoked. Drives me nuts to watch people flying down a snowy road without a care in the world; especially giant truck and SUV owners who assume their 4WD will save them.

Luckily here in Boulder, most folks are pretty darn used to snow driving. So follow distances increase and speed decreases accordingly. For the most part. Still a few jackasses out there, but far fewer than I've seen in other places I've lived.

not sure you'd call it flying as that Prius was on my butt!
Here in Texas, we eat Prius for lunch. I had road trips getting raced by Dodge RAM, Chevy Silverado and F-150 trucks. Made me wonder I don’t think these truck have speedometer gauge past 100 mph, how did they keep up with me? I hate it when they tailgate you to intimidate to move aside. Truck shouldn’t go that speed, and I don’t normally drive slow in interstate either.

Back