SoCal OC meetup!

Thanks again for organizing this @Firstto520 . I will be at the Cars and Coffee. Still working out the lunch plans. Would this be a kid friendly environment? 🤣
Cannot wait to meet! The more the merrier but you'd know best. Cars and Coffee is pretty fascinating for all ages and you're welcome to bring the whole crew along for lunch... Plenty of room!

Cannot wait to meet! The more the merrier but you'd know best. Cars and Coffee is pretty fascinating for all ages and you're welcome to bring the whole crew along for lunch... Plenty of room!
@hydbob's kids are hella cute, but make sure you ask them which one is older, and then ask them which one is wiser. 😈

I'm embarrassed to say my earlier reply was based on a browser window that had not been refreshed in a few days.... And I'm the digital guy. :|
Here's where I think we're at with the crowd from this forum:

@hydbob (Cars and Coffee - Maybe lunch - Plus some)
@Tesla2Lucid (Cars and Coffee & Lunch)
@Polar Bear (Cars and Coffee & Lunch)
@OCDC (Lunch)
@SDHacker (Lunch - Plus one)
@NPN (Lunch)
@peacenow0 (Lunch)
@Sandvinsd (Lunch)

Please keep me honest gang.

That makes eight Lucid Airs for lunch from this group. I'll be there along with at least one colleague, plus at least two others who I do not believe are in these forums. With a little more push we might actually make the biggest meet up yet.

I'm embarrassed to say my earlier reply was based on a browser window that had not been refreshed in a few days.... And I'm the digital guy. :|

@OCDC (Lunch)
@NPN (Lunch)
@peacenow0 (Lunch)
@Sandvinsd (Lunch)

That makes eight Lucid Airs for lunch from this group. I'll be there along with at least one colleague, plus at least two others who I do not believe are in these forums. With a little more push we might actually make the biggest meet up yet.
@NPN will be plus 1. My husband just said he wants to come!

“Unfortunately I will be in Maui” are words that may make sense individually, but never belong in the same sentence.
Where in Maui? Will be there in two weeks.

@OCDC (Lunch)
@NPN (Lunch)
@peacenow0 (Lunch)
@Sandvinsd (Lunch)

@peacenow0 is a plus one also.

Take pictures, y’all. It’ll motivate me to come to the next one. I’ll be away this weekend for work.

@OCDC (Lunch)
@NPN (Lunch)
@peacenow0 (Lunch)
@Sandvinsd (Lunch)

I’ll be at C&C too, and I may be a +1 as well.

I could not be more excited for tomorrow, and am thankful you're all able to take time out of your weekend for some Lucid camaraderie!

Details for the day below. Don't hesitate to ping me with questions either here or via DM on Twitter for those without a forum account.

Cars and Coffee

For those early birds joining this event: Cars and Coffee OC happens every Saturday. Gates open at 8:30. We generally meet and line up at the Tesla Superchargers as it provides easy access to the venue and allows us to move in as one and ensure we're all together (It also gives the Tesla crew something to gawk at :)). If you're joining this bit, please meet in the spot marked in the attached image at 8:30 am. If you're coming up i5 from the South, you'll want to take a left off the exit. If you're coming from the North, you'll want to take a right. Once you turn into the Outlets, take an immediate right into the parking garage and drive straight through. You won't miss us. I'll be there at about 8:15.

We'll show off at Cars and Coffee until about 10:45 and then start our journey (roughly 45 minutes) up Pacific Coast Highway to Javier's Newport Beach. Pro tip: Bring a hat or sunblock in case it's a sunny day. I made this mistake once. ;)

Lunch

We have reservations at 11:30 at Javier's Newport Beach. The address is 7832 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Newport Beach. One of my colleagues will be on-site around 11:10 to work with the valet to ensure we can all park together. I realize many of you will be meeting us there versus driving up from Cars and Coffee.

We'll enjoy a nice lunch, share some laughs, and get to know each other. I have a photographer joining both events so we'll also get some group shots to help commemorate the day.

Can't wait to see you all. Still a moving target but we may have as many as sixteen cars for lunch, including a GTP :)

Let me know if any questions otherwise I cannot wait to see you all tomorrow!

LD

Attachments

• San_Clemente_Outlets.jpg
    San_Clemente_Outlets.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 101
It's easily my best advertising spot. Park there waiting for my peeps and everyone waiting on a charge comes over wanting to know more. I'm convinced all we have to do is have one car at every Supercharger and we'll generate endless demand. :)
That’s exactly what happened last meet up, also happens everytime charging @EA. Especially curious Tesla owners .

Excited to see everyone! I’ll be leaving at 3am to make it to Cars and Coffee. I will definitely be needing the coffee…
(1) Will get the ☕️ ready!
(2) I only know who you are by your avatar but what is “experiment458”?

Back