South OC Cars and Coffee Meetup (San Clemente)

Firstto520

Cars
Lucid GT
Hey gang. If you've not been, the Cars and Coffee in San Clemente is something to behold. With the upcoming holiday weekend, I suspect Saturday will be crazier than ever. I'll be there from 8:30 (Show opens at 9) until about 10:30 / 11. We've done a few Lucid Owners meetups here, the biggest being about 18 of us.

More info here on the venue here - https://www.southoccarsandcoffee.com/

Let me know if interested and I'll share meetup logistics. It'd be great to see you!!!

Car is in for annual service and a few minor issues for a few days maybe early next week they said 😔

Hey gang. If you've not been, the Cars and Coffee in San Clemente is something to behold. With the upcoming holiday weekend, I suspect Saturday will be crazier than ever. I'll be there from 8:30 (Show opens at 9) until about 10:30 / 11. We've done a few Lucid Owners meetups here, the biggest being about 18 of us.

More info here on the venue here - https://www.southoccarsandcoffee.com/

Let me know if interested and I'll share meetup logistics. It'd be great to see you!!!
I will try to pop in...sounds fun

Car is in for annual service and a few minor issues for a few days maybe early next week they said 😔
There's no requirement to drive a Lucid to one of these things...😉

There's no requirement to drive a Lucid to one of these things...😉
Lol that’s fair. They gave me a Tahoe rental though🤦🏻‍♂️. I’m working on increasing my carbon footprint that I offset with the Lucid 💀

I'm in! Any other San Diego folks want to caravan?
I’m heading to Mammoth Saturday for ski week otherwise I’d be there. Next time for sure.

I should be there, dependent on what my kid-management situation is. (And I promise to finish the drive around the parking lot and find the group this time.)

Got lost.gif

Alright, gang - I'm very much looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow!! Pro tip - Bring sunscreen. :)

I like to meet at the Tesla Supercharger at the San Clemente Outlets and will be there at 8:30. I do this as a) It gives the Tesla folks something to drool over while they charge and b) It makes it easier for us to go in and park together. Given that it's a holiday weekend, I imagine it may fill up quickly so I will likely head in at about 8:40.

Here's a very rough map. If you're coming from the North, take a right off the exit. I'm pretty sure it's a left if coming from the South. Head around the outlets and take a left at the light as indicated below. This will drop you next to the parking garage. Take a right into the garage (it will be the lower level) and drive straight through. You should see me in a Zenith Red Dream Edition, a big smile, and a Venti Cappucino.

Let me know if any questions. Otherwise looking forward to seeing you all!

Outlets_at_San_Clemente_-_Google_Maps.jpg

Back