Amster

Verified Owner
Cars
ZR Grand Touring
Referral Code
U9GRC6K9
Rally planned at 9 AM, meetup here: 2970 Roosevelt St, Carlsbad, CA 92008

Route here: https://maps.app.goo.gl/U1NzTbKj85nq7sir8

If you can't make it, that's fine! We will see you all at the parking lot near Crust Pizzeria @ 10AM!

10:00 is meetup time. There's a reservation under the name Lucid for 30 at Crust Pizzeria at noon.
This is an overhead of the parking lot we're meeting at. The circle on the left is where we'll park. plenty of space for all the cars. The address of the Vons is 4627 Carmel Mountain Rd. Afterwards we'll head over to Crust for lunch, snacks and drinks. Unlike last year, no one could talk Lucid into buying us lunch, so everyone is on their own, but they do have Happy Hour prices all day on Sundays.

1706905044452.png

Last edited by a moderator:
me - 80%

I’m in!

Meeting at 10:00 in the parking lot of Crust Pizza in Carmel Valley at 10:00 Sunday morning. That's at 4653 Carmel Mountain Rd. Crust has happy hour prices all day, so we can have lunch and drinks there.
The details are still being planned. Let me know if you want to attend.
Just got the 👍🏼. We will be there. 💙

Excellent! I can't wait to meet you! We may be the only two owners crazy enough to talk to their cars.
Cant wait to meet you either or all of you Luci lovers!!!!!! 😂😂 we’ll make it cool and then others will soon follow.

Say hi to some other Lucids 🤣
I definitely will. If my Luci gets jelly tho… I’ll have to remain quiet and just wave at them or wink or something. 🫣

I’m scheduled to work, but if I can get away…

Was hoping someone would pipe up and suggest a meet up! It’s been over a year for me.

The headcount is up to 18 cars plus guests
I’m bringing my hubs and my son & his gf might come too. 🫣
Definitely 2, possibly 4

And I can’t wait!!!!!!!!

Are we gonna wear name tags? 🤣 if so, mine will just say I love Luci 🤭

Back