South OC Cars and Coffee Meetup (San Clemente)

Alright, gang - I'm very much looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow!! Pro tip - Bring sunscreen. :)

I like to meet at the Tesla Supercharger at the San Clemente Outlets and will be there at 8:30. I do this as a) It gives the Tesla folks something to drool over while they charge and b) It makes it easier for us to go in and park together. Given that it's a holiday weekend, I imagine it may fill up quickly so I will likely head in at about 8:40.

Here's a very rough map. If you're coming from the North, take a right off the exit. I'm pretty sure it's a left if coming from the South. Head around the outlets and take a left at the light as indicated below. This will drop you next to the parking garage. Take a right into the garage (it will be the lower level) and drive straight through. You should see me in a Zenith Red Dream Edition, a big smile, and a Venti Cappucino.

Let me know if any questions. Otherwise looking forward to seeing you all!

View attachment 9833
Savage!

Alright, gang - I'm very much looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow!! Pro tip - Bring sunscreen. :)

I like to meet at the Tesla Supercharger at the San Clemente Outlets and will be there at 8:30. I do this as a) It gives the Tesla folks something to drool over while they charge and b) It makes it easier for us to go in and park together. Given that it's a holiday weekend, I imagine it may fill up quickly so I will likely head in at about 8:40.

Here's a very rough map. If you're coming from the North, take a right off the exit. I'm pretty sure it's a left if coming from the South. Head around the outlets and take a left at the light as indicated below. This will drop you next to the parking garage. Take a right into the garage (it will be the lower level) and drive straight through. You should see me in a Zenith Red Dream Edition, a big smile, and a Venti Cappucino.

View attachment 9833
Also wait, dont you have a GT?

Amazing day! Thanks all - Lucid owners are the best!!!!

Attachments

• FpQ_1B7aIAIxF-r.jpeg
    FpQ_1B7aIAIxF-r.jpeg
    408.9 KB · Views: 152
  • FpQ_1BAaEAA0Mzy.jpeg
    FpQ_1BAaEAA0Mzy.jpeg
    271.2 KB · Views: 154
  • FpRbNgqaIAIRoK9-2.jpeg
    FpRbNgqaIAIRoK9-2.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 146
  • FpRBWwoaUAAP8_K.jpeg
    FpRBWwoaUAAP8_K.jpeg
    482.7 KB · Views: 142
Rumor has it that TOMORROW a @lucidmotors VP will be bringing a #LucidAir (not sure what type 💙), Sat. 4/8 to #SouthOCCarsAndCoffee. It might be a TALL order (that was a hint) if any SAN DIEGO #LucidOwnersClub members will make the drive up or LA/OC make the drive down? Please forward!🔋⚡🔌🚘. southoccarsandcoffee.com

Rumor has it that TOMORROW a @lucidmotors VP will be bringing a #LucidAir (not sure what type 💙), Sat. 4/8 to #SouthOCCarsAndCoffee. It might be a TALL order (that was a hint) if any SAN DIEGO #LucidOwnersClub members will make the drive up or LA/OC make the drive down? Please forward!🔋⚡🔌🚘. southoccarsandcoffee.com
I can confirm that Zak Edson will be there tomorrow with a Lucid Air. Don't miss out if you are able to attend!

View attachment 9833
Shooting for the same spot as last time?
@mcr16

Back