San Diego meetup - 02/04/24

_F2A2296.jpeg
_F2A2285.jpeg
_F2A2306.jpeg

She's very photogenic. I really like the blackout treatment you've had done. 😊
Thank you! I usually think of it as a he instead of a she though.
I did get the idea from someone on Facebook. Before I got it delivered, I was asking for pictures and suggestions of things I could do, and a guy in NJ posted this and I immediately loved it. I told him I was going to create his twin, which he was okay with.

So cool that we got in this meetup in the gap between all this rain! Looks like we’ll be barricaded indoors for the next few days. Very nice to see everyone, and to match up screen names with real names. Keep safe, everyone. It’ll be wet and windy for a while.

Thank you! I usually think of it as a he instead of a she though.
I did get the idea from someone on Facebook. Before I got it delivered, I was asking for pictures and suggestions of things I could do, and a guy in NJ posted this and I immediately loved it. I told him I was going to create his twin, which he was okay with.
Your baby isn’t Luci then. Lucid or have you named him? 🤭

What if every meet up, we all “checked in”, on Yelp or whatever review app we might use, and add #LucidOwnersClub & tag as many of us as we can so we can help promote - the restaurant and Lucid???
We might start getting invites and feee food 😂

But for real…. To help Lucid grow, I know we would all love that. {Always thinking of how to get Luci better known. Simple, free, little things apart from the auto industry that every day people see.}

👀 laid upon Luci/Lucifer = instantaneous ❤️

Back