Second thoughts ?

If you could rewind the clock would you Buy a Lucid over again?

• Yes - But a lesser priced model

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bocabob

Verified Owner
Cars
air grand touring
I am just wondering as so many others new buyers ones that have taken the plunge and ones that are on the fence.

If you decide to comment please keep it focused short and not personal if you can help it.

Maybe this list could maybe used to help other make informed decisions and some insight for the corporates reps reading this forum.

I mean small numbers but that poll looks pretty decisive thus far, haha

I think it's rather funny we all have major opinions about delivery and all these other situations when it comes down it's so really a simple question of whether you like it or you don't like it and whether you put your money down again. It's such a simple question and it requires such a simple answer

Love car and ride - software has been a disappointment but steadily getting better. By comparison I took delivery of one of the first 200 of both the Model S and Model X and they also had similar growing pains - overall my Lucid experience has been better than my early production S or X. Yes I wish the software was more refined and the car had fewer new Hannibal issues but I knew I was getting early production and instill give Lucid a better grade than Tesla

To be clear: for the people who are responding to this poll, please only respond if you actually own the vehicle. Please do not respond if you do not own one, as it will skew the results.

To be clear: for the people who are responding to this poll, please only respond if you actually own the vehicle. Please do not respond if you do not own one, as it will skew the results.
Agreed.
A separate poll of reservation holders would be very interesting also. They’ve read the comments.

I have not really decided how I would vote yet and have abstained thus far.

Back