Las Vegas Meetup 10/7/23

Which do you prefer for our first LV Community Meetup? You may select multiple options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GMan

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
60T8OVVK
Looking to setup our first in-person meetup, after the summer heat breaks.

Ideally:
  • We have it in a location where we show off our great EV's to each other AND potential interested buyers, so targeted market audience should be a factor here.
  • Plenty of parking lot space and visibility. We want enough space for walking around freely, where our cars are visible at a distance, and passers-by feel invited to stop by for a look
  • We invite our nearby communities (Arizona & Southern Cal)
  • I'll reach out to Lucid to see if they would like to join / participate
Please reach out to others to invite them to vote.

Feel free to post at comment in the Nevada Thread and/or email me directly

Looking forward to it!

The forum moderators are planning a meetup in Las Vegas on October 7, we would like to join your meetup or a second meetup if possible.
Fantastic, we should combine for sure.

Great to hear !

We have an update on the Meetup...

1. Planned date is Oct 7th.
  2. Location being considered is aroud Red Rocks Resort
  3. Several Mods are planning to join as well, which is great to hear.
We may engage Lucid to see if they can join as well.

Please drop me a direct message (or reply here if you prefer) if you're planning to attend so we can get an accurate count.

Tagging folks in and around LV who have communicated an interest in meeting up.

@KenAir
@Aircom
@Chiquita
@UO2 or U02
@RNO-GT
@ZASUPITTS
@emoylv
@Adnillien
@Venomcoupe
@Achilles
@BGThornton
@lwong

I may join from Utah, pending as I'll be in Georgia and Atlanta for Labor Day

Gives me a solid few weeks to plan

Guys and gals, we're settling in on Oct 7th, likely in Summerlin.

Please consider joining us and do let me know if you're planning to attend so we can get an accurate count.

For those of you coming from out of town, we may be able to secure group rates for accommodations. So let me know if you fall into that category.

@Aircom
@Chiquita
@UO2 or @U02
@RNO-GT
@ZASUPITTS
@Venomcoupe
@Achilles
@BGThornton
@lwong

Thanks

Sounds like we have a bit more traction for Henderson, so we are looking towards Green Valley Ranch vs. Summerlin. I know several of you are closer to Henderson than Summerlin, so that should work out well.

Still planning for Oct 7 with a likely meetup time of 9AM - 11:30AM

I have connected with Lucid's Southwest Regional Sales Director and are looking at options to have some Lucid presence at the Event.

Stay tuned and keep an eye out for further updates !

@Aircom
@Chiquita
@UO2 or @U02
@RNO-GT
@ZASUPITTS
@Venomcoupe
@Achilles
@BGThornton
@lwong

All the moderators and several guests will be there!

Sounds like we have a bit more traction for Henderson, so we are looking towards Green Valley Ranch vs. Summerlin. I know several of you are closer to Henderson than Summerlin, so that should work out well.

Still planning for Oct 7 with a likely meetup time of 9AM - 11:30AM

I have connected with Lucid's Southwest Regional Sales Director and are looking at options to have some Lucid presence at the Event.

Stay tuned and keep an eye out for further updates !

@Aircom
@Chiquita
@UO2 or @U02
@RNO-GT
@ZASUPITTS
@Venomcoupe
@Achilles
@BGThornton
@lwong
Count me in.

What's the destination? Wasn't it a hotel or something? Let me know so I can book a room for the day (if it's a hotel)

Do any of the local Las Vegas owners know a good hand wash spot for those of us from out of town who want to have a clean car for the event?

Do any of the local Las Vegas owners know a good hand wash spot for those of us from out of town who want to have a clean car for the event?
I've been looking for 2 years without success.

It's a bit odd here (to me). It seems people summons car washing services to their home. Being from the Midwest originally, I've never heard of this kind of thing.

I typically just use a shammy and wipe down my car because it doesn't actually get dirty here, it just gets dusty.

I'm booked! Now we need to get a headcount so we can schedule meals, etc.

I've been looking for 2 years without success.

It's a bit odd here (to me). It seems people summons car washing services to their home. Being from the Midwest originally, I've never heard of this kind of thing.

I typically just use a shammy and wipe down my car because it doesn't actually get dirty here, it just gets dusty.

I wonder if we could get someone to come and do a bunch of our cars. Though, I doubt the hotel would give us access to water for that.

I wonder if we could get someone to come and do a bunch of our cars. Though, I doubt the hotel would give us access to water for that.
They bring their own water. I'm telling you, the whole thing is quite odd.

I've never used one of these services so don't have recommendation currently.

Maybe take it to one of those self-serve car washes.

Back