Las Vegas Meetup 10/7/23

Which do you prefer for our first LV Community Meetup? You may select multiple options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got home last night, 3089 miles round trip.
After Amarillo, TX, we didn’t go to interstate 40 and 45 to Dallas then to Houston back home. We took direct shortcut from Amarillo to Houston on state highway, farm roads and small town streets. If this is other non-Tesla, I honestly don’t think we would make it in EA desert. That says something about this Air’s range. When we charge in EA void city in Cadillac and Chevrolet dealership, many salesmen came to admire AGT.

Best part of this meet up is I get to spend 1 full week with my son, thanks to his school allowing him to take zoom class. Went to a few Vegas show and Sphere. I will look forward for future meet up again.
10CFCE85-E2FE-4741-B637-51924C0CBD50.jpeg

2ACCD09B-A5B7-4D12-9BF1-DCBBCFB2625B.jpeg

Just got home last night, 3089 miles round trip.
After Amarillo, TX, we didn’t go to interstate 40 and 45 to Dallas then to Houston back home. We took direct shortcut from Amarillo to Houston on state highway, farm roads and small town streets. If this is other non-Tesla, I honestly don’t think we would make it in EA desert. That says something about this Air’s range. When we charge in EA void city in Cadillac and Chevrolet dealership, many salesmen came to admire AGT.

Best part of this meet up is I get to spend 1 full week with my son, thanks to his school allowing him to take zoom class. Went to a few Vegas show and Sphere. I will look forward for future meet up again.
View attachment 15629
View attachment 15630
View attachment 15631
Yoy can't share the mileage and not show the efficiency!!

In between 2.4 to 3.8 mi/kWh on this trip depends on road condition. 21” wheels.
2CBCB4A1-11C8-4429-A903-3EF00BC200BA.jpeg

Route-66 traffic jam actually improved the range. 😂
A3904BB0-6E53-4781-B7DF-82A2F4F7DD3A.jpeg

Everyone who attended the LV Meetup is invited join the newly created Las Vegas Group https://lucidowners.com/groups/las-vegas-lucid-owners.12/

1. @hydbob
  2. @Bobby
  3. @Adnillien
  4. @joec
  5. @borski
  6. @AirDoll
  7. @lwong
  8. @Volund
  9. @Achilles
  10. @OCDC
  11. @GMan
  12. @cwlint
  13. @nevadagame
  14. @experiment458
  15. Iamoninternet247
  16. @ericmr
  17. @Crimson
  18. @Core
Fun fact ... with Groups, you're able to be join multiple of them!
I like #11 above! You're inviting yourself to join @GMan ;).
Anyway... joined! ✅
Have car/Will travel!

I like #11 above! You're inviting yourself to join @GMan ;).
Anyway... joined! ✅
Have car/Will travel!
I'm still debating if I'm going to join 😄

Great to see you've done so!

Are we meeting up for superbowl ?
It's definitely going to be nuts here. We have the U2 and Adele concerts over the weekend as well.

I have Vegas trip coming up. When is the next Lucid meeting?

I have Vegas trip coming up. When is the next Lucid meeting?
Whenever your coming? Seriously, I think we can pull a small crew together. I have a few dates where I'm not available in Feb but otherwise let's float some dates out there.

Whenever your coming? Seriously, I think we can pull a small crew together. I have a few dates where I'm not available in Feb but otherwise let's float some dates out there.
I’m flying in in couple weeks.

Back