First impression 10 days in

If you picked up at a service center the car should have been up to date.
Also Scotchgard the carpets completely.
Buy floor mats!
Mine was four updates behind when I took delivery. It did however updated itself over the next 24 hours once I got home

Mine was four updates behind when I took delivery. It did however updated itself over the next 24 hours once I got home
Mine was about four updates behind when I picked it up too. I did all the updates when I got home that night, didn't know it would do it on it's own.

Mine was about four updates behind when I picked it up too. I did all the updates when I got home that night, didn't know it would do it on it's own.
Indeed, They told me I would have to initiate each update over the next few days but the car did all 5 itself. There where two occasions as I was in the car and it chimed and started a update. Ive never had a car do OTA updates without me first needing to confirm the update and doing so at a time that was my choosing. Im presuming they "Pushed" these updates to the car as part of the delivery process and perhaps I should not have taken delivery until it had actually updated but it worked out fine....

4 months in, I love the car, so glad I got it..Best car I have ever had..so smooth

Back