Las Vegas Meetup 10/7/23

Which do you prefer for our first LV Community Meetup? You may select multiple options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Made it to Grand Junction for lunch and a charge. Everything on schedule so far.

Current weather forecast for LV ...

Gotta love it

Screenshot_20231005-185245.png

Amarillo, I feel sorry for you. I-40 is a good route. Plan to charge in Williams rather than Kingman, the EA chargers there are much much better than Kingman.

I should have paid attention to this post. Kingman station suck! Old machine gave me handshake error I haven’t seen in more than a year.

D68D93FC-AC43-41A6-B451-A0AD63B51AB1.jpeg

I should have paid attention to this post. Kingman station suck! Old machine gave me handshake error I haven’t seen in more than a year.

View attachment 15380
Sorry about that, I tried. Kingman and Quartzsite seem to compete for worst EA sites in AZ. One is critical for Phoenix to LA and the other for Phoenix to Las Vegas. Fortunately our Lucids can skip them with some work but it is not easy. Many cars cannot skip them so there is a line compounded by broken chargers that take forever to repair.

Looks like fun happy travels anyone say hi to the admins!

@hydbob i said we would attend the event tomorrow morning but on the list above it has me marked as “no”.

I'm reaching in Henderson in an hour and am going to do a car wash and detail first.
May head to Vegas before coming back to the Green Valley hotel.

I’m in Henderson grabbing lunch. Detail appointment to cleanse my car of the bug massacre of the past two days in an hour or so.

Made it to Green Valley. Unfortunately the hotel charger is valet access only they said. But I think I saw people charging on the outside as well on the first floor West Garage.
7 kw.

But I don't trust them to valet. I'm fine driving 10 mins to that EA nearby at the Smiths

Made it to Green Valley. Unfortunately the hotel charger is valet access only they said. But I think I saw people charging on the outside as well on the first floor West Garage.
7 kw.

But I don't trust them to valet. I'm fine driving 10 mins to that EA nearby at the Smiths
Sorry, East Garage

Back