Scheduled charging unreliable

I've always had problems reliably charging my Lucid.

I have a ChargePoint HomeFlex charger as well as a Lucid Touring and a Rivian R1S. I started with using the scheduling through the ChargePoint app which is what the Xcel Energy contracted electrician recommended (He does a ton of EV stuff). It worked to turn on when the Rivian was plugged in, but the Lucid wouldn't wake up to charge. Then I was told to turn off scheduled charging I'm the charger and instead do scheduled charging within each of vehicle's software interface. Once again, the Rivian would charge when I told it to charge, but the Lucid would only charge about 40% of the time.

Like other have mentioned, the Lucid seems to go into such a deep sleep that it can't be woken up to charge in time. When I open the app, it often takes over 30-40 seconds to even wake the vehicle up, which I hear is at least fixed in this newest update). I even moved a wifi gateway into my garage so it has a very strong connection but the Lucid still fumbles the ball. Even when I plug it in at 7PM or so for a midnight start time, the Lucid will suddenly start charging (at peak hours and prices that are exactly NOT what I want ). The car doesn't listen to me when it is awake or asleep!
Thanks. We are aware of the issue and are planning a fix in an upcoming release.

In case my data is of any help, my scheduled charge (via the car setting, not a charger setting) has failed to start the past few mornings as well. I haven't gotten around to doing a reset yet. This is the first time I've ever had issues with it, and as far as I know nothing's new on my end. Waking up with the app starts it right away.

Interesting. After a year of flawless scheduled charging, I've had two incidences of the car not waking up to charge in the past 2 weeks. I'm using the mobile charger and did an air logo reset after the first failure. Coincidentally, I'm also having more trouble with the app waking the car - often fails on thr first try and prompts me to retry. Are the two things connected? When charging is scheduled, how does the car "wake up" at the scheduled time?

Back