Recent owner in Redmond Wa

Mhkhadeer

Cars
Lucid Air grand turing
With the rainy weather I am interested in options for the car mats. Also not sure whether carpet inside is scotch guarded. If not what do u think of using scotch gaurd

Thanks in advance fellow owners

I have a similar concern in the area and hear the WeatherTech cut-to-fit mats work pretty well for the Air, otherwise many of us are eagerly awaiting fitted WeatherTechs

Great thanks…Any suggestions in redmond or seattle area

I just took the mats out and sprayed them on my garage floor. Worked well. Be sure to brush/leaf blow the garage floor first.

Thanks a lot. I did the same just now.. I was also thinking about the carpet attached to the car body as well.. Not sure it us scotch hard. I will try to do some inside the car as well...

We're in the Seattle area and are pretty close to putting a deposit down on a Lucid Air Touring model. We're coming from a Model S and the main thing giving us hesitation on putting down a deposit is the risks with quality issues given the newness of the product line. Coming from Tesla vehicles, we're used to the hiccups, bugs, and fit & finish issues. Perusing this site, it seems like the Lucid experience should be similar to what we had with Tesla in those regards, but some of the more challenging issues that folks have posted on this site sounds like being far from a service center can be problematic.

I'm curious to hear more from owners in the Seattle area, especially if you're coming from a Tesla. Any regrets, how does the experience compare to what you've had with other vehicles, and how is the support and service like?

We're in the Seattle area and are pretty close to putting a deposit down on a Lucid Air Touring model. We're coming from a Model S and the main thing giving us hesitation on putting down a deposit is the risks with quality issues given the newness of the product line. Coming from Tesla vehicles, we're used to the hiccups, bugs, and fit & finish issues. Perusing this site, it seems like the Lucid experience should be similar to what we had with Tesla in those regards, but some of the more challenging issues that folks have posted on this site sounds like being far from a service center can be problematic.

I'm curious to hear more from owners in the Seattle area, especially if you're coming from a Tesla. Any regrets, how does the experience compare to what you've had with other vehicles, and how is the support and service like?
There is a service center in Seattle area, so that should help with any service related issues. Looking at forum postings from past Tesla owners it has mostly been a positive experience. Browse through some of the posts and most of those experiences have been written about.

Back