WANTED: Floor Mat "COVERAGE" Opinions from Owners of Tuxmat, 3D and LinerX

Tuxmat for the Touring came in stock last week. Installed them last night. I am pleased with the coverage, look, and feel. Pictures with the Tahoe interior.
The clearance under the front seats is pretty low, yours is already coming up in the back behind the passenger front seat, be sure to use the clips in those areas to force it down.

My TuxMat sets arrive tomorrow! Thanks for all the advice.,

I just got a set of tuxmats for my Sapphire, but the adhesive on the velcro tabs doesn't really stick to the side of the footwells. It doesn't appear there are gaps in the trim to use the other clips either. Anyone else experience this?

I have the tuxmats in my Touring and used them with the clips, not the adhesive. Works great. I was confused until I watched the video on their website on how to install them.

I'll take another look, but it didn't seem like there were gaps to slide the clips into. Thanks!

I'll take another look, but it didn't seem like there were gaps to slide the clips into. Thanks!
Right where the carpet meets the plastic

I just had to use a little more force than I was comfortable doing the first time around. Fits perfect now. Thank you both!

Back