Pilot Screen setting for navigation to disable north facing mode

NoGasPain

Cars
Lucid GT
When using the navigation, the cockpit screen is set to true direction where as the pilot screen is set to north. I would like to change the north direction on the pilot screen to set to true direction. I'm not seeing where I can make the change in the setting icon. Looking for some help. Thank you in advance.

When using the navigation, the cockpit screen is set to true direction where as the pilot screen is set to north. I would like to change the north direction on the pilot screen to set to true direction. I'm not seeing where I can make the change in the setting icon. Looking for some help. Thank you in advance.
I don't believe that changing the map orientation on the pilot panel is a user option.

Per the manual:
The Pilot Panel and Cockpit Panel can maintain their own independent map setting and zoom level while routing or not routing. Touch the icon in the lower right of the map to change default views:
- Range Map: Shows the approximate range that can be traveled using your current level of charge
- 3D Track-Up: 3D view that tracks your vehicle’s current position
- 2D Track-Up: 2D view that tracks your vehicle’s current position
- North-Up: 2D view where North is always at the top of the map
- Route Overview: Displays your current route
Once you start manually interacting with map, these default views are ignored, and the system will maintain your personal User Mode until you select one of the default views listed above again.
[edited for formatting -Bobby]

Per the manual:

The Pilot Panel and Cockpit Panel can maintain their own independent map setting and zoom level while routing or not routing. Touch the icon in the lower right of the map to change default views:

• - Range Map: Shows the approximate range that can be traveled using your current level of charge

• - 3D Track-Up: 3D view that tracks your vehicle’s current position

• - 2D Track-Up: 2D view that tracks your vehicle’s current position

• - North-Up: 2D view where North is always at the top of the map

• - Route Overview: Displays your current route

Once you start manually interacting with map, these default views are ignored, and the system will maintain your personal User Mode until you select one of the default views listed above again.
oops, my bad, thanks for correcting me! I had read that myself some time ago and since forgotten.

Back