Soft Reset Procedures

Nope, it doesn't work for me.
I even tried card reset method before and after
Then the suggested method of Air logo to no avail.
Bummer.
Really? That's weird. What software version are you on? .59 is supposed to be working.

Really? That's weird. What software version are you on? .59 is supposed to be working.
I was too impatient. It does work, i just have to hold it for 15 seconds, or so

I was too impatient. It does work, i just have to hold it for 15 seconds, or so
Why do you guys need a reset? what keeps happening?

You don’t have to exit the vehicle to use the blinker reset. Just follow the steps to lock it, and when you unlock it just open and close the door as if you were entering the car.
I’ve read two different things in the forums: that the Pilot Panel reset is infotainment-only, and (implied by an earlier comment in this thread) that it is a full soft reset. If the latter, wouldn’t it be easier to use the Pilot Panel reset if stuck on the roadside?

- T

I’ve read two different things in the forums: that the Pilot Panel reset is infotainment-only, and (implied by an earlier comment in this thread) that it is a full soft reset. If the latter, wouldn’t it be easier to use the Pilot Panel reset if stuck on the roadside?

- T
Yes but there needs to be a process that is independent of any display panel being available. The post was also made before the air logo reset was either made available or finally published

Yes but there needs to be a process that is independent of any display panel being available. The post was also made before the air logo reset was either made available or finally published
If you’d like to read about different types of resets, please refer to the FAQ section on www.lucidupdates.com.

Ah, sorry, didn't realize the "air logo" reset was a recent add.

- T

I got in the car this morning and none of my blinker cameras were working, and when I reached the highway I found my HA would not enable/was not available. I pulled over and did the Air Logo reset, but that didn't fix the issue. An hour and a half of highway driving and still no resolution. The car sat for about four hours, and when I got back in, everything worked perfectly. No clue on this one, but it was a first that I hope does not repeat. I texted an FYI to Customer Service for the record, but said all seems to be working now.

In some respect, I miss my Audi S8, almost my perfect daily driver.
No fussing, just drive.
But... As of now I'd never go back to the ICE car.
Sometimes I wonder, why not just have a start button and save all the hassle....lifting a finger shouldn't be that onerous. Thank you Tesla for screwing this up and leading the way.

Sometimes I wonder, why not just have a start button and save all the hassle....lifting a finger shouldn't be that onerous. Thank you Tesla for screwing this up and leading the way.
I agree, it really isn't that difficult. My problem now that I'm used to driving this car, is that when I do drive our other cars, both ICE, I forget to turn them off.

I agree, it really isn't that difficult. My problem now that I'm used to driving this car, is that when I do drive our other cars, both ICE, I forget to turn them off.
Hahaha so true… and don’t close the doors hard enough.

what blows your mind more is when you have to insert a key and turn to get a vehicle started! LOL ...

Guilty of the same, Every... Time...

My Honda starts beeping me as i walk away, and I'm always startled.

Agree. I had to drop my Rivian off for an AC issue and was rewarded with a BMW X2 for the 3+ hr drive home from Brooklyn. In addition to it’s jittery handling, horribly modulated gas and brake pedals and kicking me in the ass with every road irregularity, I keep hopping out and leaving it “on”. It has the gas saving shut off feature and I have just walked away leaving it silent but ready to be stolen.

That is a good workaround not having easy exit, easy entry. it also shows how easy it would be for Lucid to program easy entry/exit.
Tried this approach. I takes about 25 seconds to switch the profile then get a prompt to allow the seats and steering wheel to be repositioned. Works fine getting back into the car. The car needs a real Easy Exit.

Tried this approach. I takes about 25 seconds to switch the profile then get a prompt to allow the seats and steering wheel to be repositioned. Works fine getting back into the car. The car needs a real Easy Exit.
As of today, there is a new update supposedly with this per the update description. I haven't got the notice to download it yet.

As of today, there is a new update supposedly with this per the update description. I haven't got the notice to download it yet.
Nobody has gotten a notice to download it yet. The description was for a small set of early adopters but unfortunately was publicized prior to the release.. There is no new reset procedure, the one described is the logo reset which is already known. Please refer to www.lucidupdates.com for information on this and other reset procedures.

Thank you for clarification. I was referring to the Easy Exit/Entrance in the description, not reset.

Back