Weird bug

larrycpa

Active Member

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2024
Messages
166
Reaction score
139
Location
Long Island & Hudson Valley NY
Cars
2024 Lucid Air Pure RWD
Air DE Number
0
Thursday afternoon I was out for a drive. When I turned on my left turn signal the right section of the cockpit panel started flashing with the blinker. Even after the blinker stopped the panel kept flashing. After a logo reset I cannot access the home screen portion. Nav, audio work fine. The x, mic, brake reset worked until i used the turn signal again. Do I need to bother service or is there another thing to try?
 
I would call service. I have not heard of this one before.
 
Just had the nicest experience with Plainview Service. They picked up right away, listened carefully and arranged for mobile service on the 17th. Maybe they are less busy here, but I wish servicing my Bolt was as easy.
 
I got a red head and shoulders silhouette with an X on it for only a second or so when I first sat in the driver's seat today. Does that mean the car doesn't recognize me? Interestingly, I was able to drive just fine but when I tried to engage DD. it didn't work, not even basic cruise control. Could this be related?
 
I got a red head and shoulders silhouette with an X on it for only a second or so when I first sat in the driver's seat today. Does that mean the car doesn't recognize me? Interestingly, I was able to drive just fine but when I tried to engage DD. it didn't work, not even basic cruise control. Could this be related?
Means the driver facing camera couldn’t see you. Lower your steering wheel.

Shouldn’t affect DD.
 
I got a red head and shoulders silhouette with an X on it for only a second or so when I first sat in the driver's seat today. Does that mean the car doesn't recognize me? Interestingly, I was able to drive just fine but when I tried to engage DD. it didn't work, not even basic cruise control. Could this be related?
For what its worth, I have someone else's Lucid tied to my phone app somehow. Still waiting for Lucid to fix that.
 
Back
Top