Soft Reset Procedures

Version 2.1.2
•Easy Entry allows you to have the seat and steering wheel move prior to entering or exiting the vehicle.

Version 2.1.2
•Easy Entry allows you to have the seat and steering wheel move prior to entering or exiting the vehicle.
My mistake, I assumed it was regarding resets since you are posting on the soft resets thread.

OP, thanks for the reset methods. Almost none of the buttons on the pilot panel where working. Open/Close back hatch, fold mirrors, Trip button, etc. The press Air logo method worked for me. I've had the car about 2 months. This is my first reset.

OP, thanks for the reset methods. Almost none of the buttons on the pilot panel where working. Open/Close back hatch, fold mirrors, Trip button, etc. The press Air logo method worked for me. I've had the car about 2 months. This is my first reset.
I've had mine since March and never had to do a reset, I'm wondering if I should do a reset just to see if it works? hmmm....

I've had mine since March and never had to do a reset, I'm wondering if I should do a reset just to see if it works? hmmm....
Yes

Back