OTA version 2.1.33

Yes, my tidal icons are flashing also on 2.1.33. Look…
View attachment 16012
I did the profile switch to reboot the infotainment system and blinking on Tidal icons is still there. I also did the reboot via pressing on the Air logo and still same issue continues. I am trying the “deeper reboot” now - where I leave the car and press lock. I did hear the “clunk” noise and walked away. the icons are still blinking. Was anyone successful is stopping the icons from blinking?

I did the profile switch to reboot the infotainment system and blinking on Tidal icons is still there. I also did the reboot via pressing on the Air logo and still same issue continues. I am trying the “deeper reboot” now - where I leave the car and press lock. I did hear the “clunk” noise and walked away. the icons are still blinking. Was anyone successful is stopping the icons from blinking?
That "reboot" doesn't reboot anything; It literally just sleeps the car.

Go into the settings app, and press the Air Logo for 30 seconds. The car will reboot.

That "reboot" doesn't reboot anything; It literally just sleeps the car.

Go into the settings app, and press the Air Logo for 30 seconds. The car will reboot.
That was the second thing I tried. I tried all three reboots I have heard of. Icons still blinking on Tidal.

I think the blinking is a bug. Doesn't affect anything except your sanity =P

I know. But come on now. What kind of quality control do they have for the software updates? This is a pretty simple catch.

I know. But come on now. What kind of quality control do they have for the software updates? This is a pretty simple catch.
Nothing is simple when it comes to software controlling a car. Many computers and modules, not to mention liability.

Interesting because one of the improvements in 2.1.33 is handoff between WiFi and LTE which has worked very well for me on 2.1.33. Prior to this update I kept WiFi off.

Wanted to follow up on this. Tonight I had Wi-Fi off and had a significant lag in Tidal connectivity, about 5 minutes before it would activate in the car, while driving.
Last night after I turnover off Wi-Fi , it came up pretty quickly but not this time, so I believe it was just a fortuitous occurrence.
Anyway, this is probably a new bug with 2.1.33, at least for me. I think I will go ahead and report to CS, unless anyone has anything other suggestions.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed a difference in the regen strength after updating to 2.1.33? ...
I didn't notice any difference.

Has anyone noticed a difference in the regen strength after updating to 2.1.33? I have the regen set to High. The morning after I installed this, it seemed like the car didn't slow as fast as it normally does. Not a big difference, just slightly off. I was wondering if it was just me, but someone asked about it in one of the Facebook groups last night, so I don't think it is. I know that isn't an official part of the update, could just be a general "improvement".

I noticed this as well. Kind of subtle but less. Enough to make me check if I was still in High Regen. Temp was in the 40's and SOC was less than 80%.

Pete

I noticed this as well. Kind of subtle but less. Enough to make me check if I was still in High Regen. Temp was in the 40's and SOC was less than 80%.

Pete
I did that too, just to make sure it was still set on High. I was about 60% SOC and although I think it was a little cooler than normal mornings here, it was still around 60 degrees.

40 degrees could easily affect regen, 60 degrees not likely to decrease regen.

The only reset that worked for me was the valet card reset.

Yeah same for me. Majority of the release notes are common with 2.1.2/3/7/10
I meant it has the full notes like that updated but blended with new notes:
OVERVIEW

With this update, we're introducing enhancements to the Infotainment System in your Lucid Air.

Navigation
DreamDrive
Infotainment Reset
Charging Improvements
Audio
Access and Comfort
Other Minor Updates

NAVIGATION

Your Alternate Routes are now continuously displayed on the Map while Routing. As needed, auto-added Charging stops are also shown on the Alternate routes.

Info bubbles now display the time or energy differences between Alternate routes.

Charging category Search results will continuously display and update the available chargers for each location, on both the Map and List views.

HVAC and Defrost settings, as well as vehicle occupancy, are now considered to determine range and if additional charging stops are needed.

Charger availability information has been updated to show availability by Stand, not by Plug. Both in-car and mobile App will show availability by Stand.

The predicted percentage of energy that is displayed inside the Nav App will constantly refresh while a Route is in progress.

For auto-added Charging stops along the Route, in addition to the business name, the charger Brand name is now also shown.

Spotify resumes playback after navigation turn by turn audio

Navigation Audio Guidance now sounds more natural, by also mentioning if the upcoming turn will be at a light or stop sign. EV Routing range predictions for all Air vehicles now also considers battery Age.

DREAMDRIVE

You can now choose from three lane departure protection options: Warning, Intervention, or Both.

Your selected preference will be saved to the driver profile.

Manual Lane Biasing temporarily allows a driver to manually adjust the vehicle's position within a lane while Highway Assist is still engaged and actively controlling the vehicle.
Note: The driver may still override HWA by applying sufficient steering force to overcome HWA steering control of the vehicle.

Exiting Adaptive Cruise Control is now smoother to prevent a discontinuous feel.

Now, when you're engaged in Highway Assist and you have indicated a lane change, the effort to override your lane centering will be reduced.

INFOTAINMENT RESET

You can now reset your Infotainment System by holding the Air logo in Settings for at least 10 seconds.

CHARGING IMPROVEMENTS

When navigating to a DC charger, your vehicle will intelligently optimize battery preconditioning for faster charging.

Scheduled Charging is now location-based. If you had an active schedule set up you will need to re-establish that schedule after the SW update is complete.

We've improved DC charging algorithms for a more robust charging experience.

We have made changes to the Scheduled Charging and how it operates at Low Charge Levels. When the vehicle has a low state of charge it will no longer enforce Schedule charging, allowing owners to charge their vehicle at their discretion.

AUDIO

Media Search is now more efficient - You can select a search term from your last searched text.

You now can control the volume at different levels for Phone, Media, Voice assistant, and Navigation.

Last selected Radio Genre will show on top of the Genre list now, so that users do not have to scroll down the list everytime they want to select their favorite Radio Genre.

Spotify now supports Audio Books on your vehicle.

We have made changes to the audio system related to SXM to improve the handoff between WiFi and LTE as well as some general UI improvements

ACCESS AND COMFORT

Easy Entry allows you to have the seat and steering wheel move prior to entering or exiting the vehicle.

You can now engage Max A/C within your vehicle with a single button press.

You can now select whether or not the Passive Unlock/Lock feature will function when your key fob or mobile key is detected by the vehicle.

OTHER MINOR UPDATES

• You can now access the Owner's Manual offline.
  • Mobile App will display the SW version of the vehicle.
  • We have made improvements to the keyboard to enable Swipe, Handwriting and Predictive Text.
  • We've enabled one-touch access to trip information via the home screen.
  • We've improved the charge limit so it can now be set below the current battery percentage.
  • We've improved the robustness of the surround view monitor camera upon start up.
  • We've also improved sensor blockage detection.
  • We've improved suspension performance for better ride and handling.
  • We have improved the range estimation capabilities for Pure AWD vehicles.
  • We've made improvements to the corner radars in your Lucid Air.
  • Other minor updates and enhancements

Back