OTA version 2.1.33

I don't think it's just Waze as Google Maps on CP is pulsing as well.
This is the video of my google maps pulsing. It has done this a bit faster than what I captured on video. But everyone will get the point.

[video deleted]

Last edited:
I hear a pop from the speakers now after the 33 update whenever I press any icon on the screens.

Is there an audible notification on/off button out there that got turned on after this update. The pop is loud and unpleasant.

The Camera’s worked after the front had gone out just before the update and was fixed with the Air Logo Reboot.

Have not noticed anything else that is Earth shattering yet but I just went out for a short drive and did not really look for anything specific.

I hear a pop from the speakers now after the 33 update whenever I press any icon on the screens.

Is there an audible notification on/off button out there that got turned on after this update. The pop is loud and unpleasant.

The Camera’s worked after the front had gone out just before the update and was fixed with the Air Logo Reboot.

Have not noticed anything else that is Earth shattering yet but I just went out for a short drive and did not really look for anything specific.
Go to Settings-Audio-Volume and you can control this.

I was OOC for about 45 days & came home to a notification for 2.1.33

I started the install & went back after an hour. Car still shows 2.1.26. And the Lucid App on my phone is stuck at "Software update in Progress 0%". And there is no 'update available ' on the car screen either now.

TIA for your help/assist.

Call customer service and let me know what happened, they will push it again.

OK, I stand corrected - but still, the vast vast majority of cars have the cancel in the opposite direction, not the same direction.

Rivian and Lucid agree, then, on the turn signal cancel being opposite direction. Only Tesla seems to cancel in the same direction, and apparently the BMW M4?

I mean Rivian does it Tesla way to, you can cancel by switching either directions — light tap same direction, or flip to opposite direction.

Personally, I don’t see this as big deal. Just opposite direction make sense for me already.

Lucid software development team listen and implemented.

92B378FD-DD98-4C7C-910C-07664B4C9B55.webp

Back