OTA version 2.1.33

Sorry if I am unclear on this point. Did some people get .33 and .34 or only one or the other? 0.33 has certainly introduced some buggy feature to my car , mainly with Tidal.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the comparison. I got .33 a couple of days ago. I can't put my finger on it, but the "raspy" voice that some are describing in the update actually sounds more like an old scratchy recording. I do think the "speaking" of the update is more natural, that scratch does bother me. What's the best way to get feedback to Lucid on stuff like this? Go through Customer Service?

Yes, contact customer service. I have contacted them with my issues post .33.
I imagine It may take additional software updates to fix some of these problems.

Sorry if I am unclear on this point. Did some people get .33 and .34 or only one or the other? 0.33 has certainly introduced some buggy feature to my car , mainly with Tidal.
I only got .33 on the Pure and only .34 on the GT. Both from .26.

Thanks for posting the comparison. I got .33 a couple of days ago. I can't put my finger on it, but the "raspy" voice that some describe in the update sounds more like an old scratchy recording. I do think the "speaking" of the update is more natural; that scratch does bother me. What's the best way to get feedback to Lucid on stuff like this? Go through Customer Service?
Yes, call customer service and share with them or text them from your registered phone number to the customer service number 1-888-995-8243.

They registered the issue and said they would try to push a patch to my car or the service center would call. Will wait and see how that works.

Today was my first navigation to an EA charging station on the .33 and the automatic preconditioning didn’t start.

Anyone else see this issue?

I’ll be trying again Monday morning to top off before a long trip.

Today was my first navigation to an EA charging station on the .33 and the automatic preconditioning didn’t start.

Anyone else see this issue?

I’ll be trying again Monday morning to top off before a long trip.
I have 33 on an AT and used nav to get to an ea station and it DiD precondition; I was a little concerned as I was cruising a bit over speed limit and only supposed to have 20 miles left on arrival - but pre-cond did not seem to affect anything. Plus i got 190k out of a 150 charger!

I have 33 on an AT and used nav to get to an ea station and it DiD precondition; I was a little concerned as I was cruising a bit over speed limit and only supposed to have 20 miles left on arrival - but pre-cond did not seem to affect anything. Plus i got 190k out of a 150 charger!
A 150 maxes out at 175 kw. If you got 190, then it was likely a 350 mislabeled as a 150, which seems to happen more often than it should.

could be - i didn't need much (80 miles from home) so i was just hoping for 100+, pleasantly surprised to get 190! the way it started, i though i was gonna get the signet-surge session, but after a minute or so it jumped up and leveled off

Pre .33 the nav reliably started preconditioning about 45 minutes before arrival at charger. This is much longer than manual preconditioning when I’m at home. It charges at higher level longer with full preconditioning. I charged from 27% to 80% in 45 minutes with initial 85 kw power.

Good to hear. I’ll be testing again tomorrow so we will see if it does it. I start from home at 15 minutes to charger and the behavior prior to the update was precondition right away. Maybe I messed up when I selected it.

I'm experiencing something very strange with Waze since 2.1.33 update. I listen to Tidal Playlist (Dolby Atmos) and then have Waze active on the upper panel through CarPlay. Since the last update the Waze App is constantly zooming in and out as if the App is breathing. Very annoying and distracting. Anyone else have this happening???

I'm experiencing something very strange with Waze since 2.1.33 update. I listen to Tidal Playlist (Dolby Atmos) and then have Waze active on the upper panel through CarPlay. Since the last update the Waze App is constantly zooming in and out as if the App is breathing. Very annoying and distracting. Anyone else have this happening???
Yes, i see the same thing with google maps thru carplay. It zooms in and out periodically.

Yes, i see the same thing with google maps thru carplay. It zooms in and out periodically.
Yeah this is almost a constant thing like its breathing or something. Can't use it anymore if that continues.

Pre .33 the nav reliably started preconditioning about 45 minutes before arrival at charger. This is much longer than manual preconditioning when I’m at home. It charges at higher level longer with full preconditioning. I charged from 27% to 80% in 45 minutes with initial 85 kw power.
I have had the estimated charging times in the car be wrong despite full preconditioning. A little aggravating because the EA stations through Shenandoah Valley have been on point and not surging or throttling.

Booby’s teasing us with a map emoji so navigation robustness coming?
I installed the update and my nav system, which I liked better than Google maps, is now worse than before. The map took me off course twice today before I gave up.

I installed the update and my nav system, which I liked better than Google maps, is now worse than before. The map took me off course twice today before I gave up.
The route comes from the cloud.... the update couldn't change the behavior like you describe.

I will try to get a video next time I'm out driving. Seems worst on the freeways but also noticeable on the surface streets.
I just had it happen. I’m guessing it’s a Waze bug.

Back