OTA version 2.1.33

Since I updated to 2.1.33, I get front camera not available every time I start the car. It used to pop up immediately. The front camera eventually starts working in a couple minutes. Reported it to CS and suggested Logo reboot but still happens. Seems like last couple updates have actually made things more unstable for my car. I've also been having more of the no audio events as well over the last 2 updates.

im up on 33, no issues. also just had first warranty visit - so for those of us in TN, Mike's the man! i'm almost at 10k miles and just had minor adjustments (driver door handle needed to be re-set) and recall on the wipers, cpl other parts needed to be ordered and i told him i'm fine with him coming back in a month or two when i hit 12k! its kinda nice having the shop come to your garage... 'specially when its all warranty work!

After the update I lost all my favorites for Sirius radio. Has that happened to others?

I did that too, just to make sure it was still set on High. I was about 60% SOC and although I think it was a little cooler than normal mornings here, it was still around 60 degrees.
I had the exact same reaction to regen seeming to not be as strong. I have it set to high, and the last couple of drives it just seems to not slow down quite as quickly. I had to verify that I was still in high regen after it happened the first time.

I finally was able to compare the lady robot voice before and after the 2.1.33 update. Here it is and enjoy! the first voice navigation is Before 2.1.33 and the second is After. They are different but I don’t really prefer one over the other. What do you guys think?
View attachment 16015
View attachment 16016
Thanks for capturing these videos. To me, the newer version does sound more "natural" contrary to what others reported.

Thanks for capturing these videos. To me, the newer version does sound more "natural" contrary to what others reported.
I thought the newer version felt more natural, but also rather unfriendly.

Look what showed up… 2.1.34

Attachments

• IMG_2701.webp
    IMG_2701.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 81
After the update I lost all my favorites for Sirius radio. Has that happened to others?
It actually happened to me i think the update before. It eventually came back after a couple of drives

Could be that some cars got 2.1.33, some 2.1.34. There may be hardware differences between cars.

Could be that some cars got 2.1.33, some 2.1.34. There may be hardware differences between cars.
The Pure got .33 and GT .34. The GT is older but I know others who got .33 on their car delivered around the same time as mine. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The Pure got .33 and GT .34. The GT is older but I know others who got .33 on their car delivered around the same time as mine. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I have a GT and got .33

Received it on Wednesday. Have not noticed any significant differences, but I think it mainly enhanced features I don't use. It did not correct the audio muting problem.

I had the exact same reaction to regen seeming to not be as strong. I have it set to high, and the last couple of drives it just seems to not slow down quite as quickly. I had to verify that I was still in high regen after it happened the first time.
Same here.

since my .33 update, I can now only access the Sirius preview channel one. It appears I've been logged out of the account Lucid set up. Anyone know how to re-login to SXM?

I received the 2.1.34 in Air Touring yesterday, and since then, I have not been able to get Creep mode to work while backing out of the garage or parking in. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? I have tried restarting the system and toggling the creep mode setting, but it is still not working. Thanks!

I received the 2.1.34 in Air Touring yesterday, and since then, I have not been able to get Creep mode to work while backing out of the garage or parking in. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? I have tried restarting the system and toggling the creep mode setting, but it is still not working. Thanks!
I'm on 2.1.33 in an Air Pure, but it should be a close enough comparison with 2.1.34 combining some update notes with the older versions and 2.1.33.

I thought I had this problem after I installed the update so I did some testing. It looks like whatever they did, they made it so that you cannot initiate Creep Mode while in any form of motion (i.e. the vehicle must be completely stopped). Before, if I failed activating Creep Mode on my first try, I would simply slow down via regen brakes and try reactivating it. It would work a vast majority of the time, but now I can't replicate that behavior.

However, the amount of force needed to activate Creep Mode seems to be about the same (gentle tap of the accelerator and taking off the pressure immediately).

I finally was able to compare the lady robot voice before and after the 2.1.33 update. Here it is and enjoy! the first voice navigation is Before 2.1.33 and the second is After. They are different but I don’t really prefer one over the other. What do you guys thin
Thanks for posting the comparison. I got .33 a couple of days ago. I can't put my finger on it, but the "raspy" voice that some are describing in the update actually sounds more like an old scratchy recording. I do think the "speaking" of the update is more natural, that scratch does bother me. What's the best way to get feedback to Lucid on stuff like this? Go through Customer Service?

Back