Order to Delivery Time

Casadeagumar

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Just received my invitation today and already ordered the Grand Touring. Very excited. Can’t wait to arrive. Hope it gets here in a couple of months. If anyone can give me an idea how long it took from order to delivery will be appreciated. Thank you!

ranges but you're probably looking at 4 to 6 months at this stage.

Right now it's hard to gauge because they had to stop all deliveries for a few weeks causing a delivery bottleneck. Once that's bottleneck is flattened the delivery times should start to ramp up and become faster. They have undoubtedly ramped up production.

Can you share your exterior color and interior color choice? Is it still Silver and Mojave? Keep in mind the silver will take longer because those who ordered silver before you won't get theirs till July.

It may depend on the colors and wheel size you chose.

Right now it's hard to gauge because they had to stop all deliveries for a few weeks causing a delivery bottleneck. Once that's bottleneck is flattened the delivery times should start to ramp up and become faster. They have undoubtedly ramped up production.

Can you share your exterior color and interior color choice? Is it still Silver and Mojave? Keep in mind the silver will take longer because those who ordered silver before you won't get theirs till July.
I changed color to Quantum grey and Mojave interior (my original choice was Silver). Hope it will arrive in a couple of months.

I changed color to Quantum grey and Mojave interior (my original choice was Silver). Hope it will arrive in a couple of months.

That may line up closer to their estimate then vs Silver. Mojave did not experience significant delays like Santa Cruz and Silver did. Gray had a larger delay than Red, White, and Black but seems to be in production now. Really what it comes down to is how fast they can ramp up production.

Well, let's just say no grey VIN's have been assigned yet and every indication is that they won't be for at least a couple weeks (hope I'm wrong). I was in the second batch of confirmations (November 16 or so) and was told that they "hoped" I would get my VIN by mid-late April. It's usually several weeks from VIN to delivery, so I think I am looking at a couple months, at best. Do NOT get your hopes up for "a couple months", but rather be pleasantly surprised if they make that timing.

Well, let's just say no grey VIN's have been assigned yet and every indication is that they won't be for at least a couple weeks (hope I'm wrong).

True, for reference: @Neurio was told around April 7th (November 2nd batch), and @Sandvinsd was told around April 11th (November 30th batch).

I ordered GT in Quantum Gray/Mohave on November 30, 2021. I was told yesterday delivery is pushed out beyond 4 month window. They now say my car will start production mid April and deliver 2-6 weeks after it starts.

Congrats! Let’s get those Greys out so they can start painting Silver! (Fingers crossed)

For everyone's reference:

@Steve11ca: reserved May 2021 -> Confirmed December 2021 -> VIN received March 19 2022 -> Car available for pickup March 30 2022
@Adnillien: reserved August 2020 -> Confirmed November 2 2021 -> VIN received February 7 2022 -> Car delivered March 3 2022

Back