New "Air Credit" for orders in pipeline taking delivery by Nov 30?

Instinctive

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring, Crosstrek
Referral Code
W9WLB7BB
Got this in my email today:
Starting November 1, the longest-range, fastest charging super-sport sedan, the Lucid Air, is more attractive than ever. We are now offering Air Credit, an additional $7,500 credit on Air Pure AWD and Air Touring or a $10,000 credit on Grand Touring, for purchases either through cash or financing.

We would like to extend to you this exceptional offer, as a current order holder, if you take delivery by November 30, 2023.

To take advantage of this offer, please reach out to your Delivery Advisor to prepare for your delivery.

Thought I'd see if anyone else has seen this? Looking like incredible timing for me, hoping to finalize everything on Sunday and then take delivery whenever they can get me the car!

Congrats, what are you getting? Great move by Lucid.

Wow. I'd like to turn back the clock 9 months.

But in the interest of being positive, I hope it's a good move for Lucid and I'm happy that you are going to get the deal! I'd make sure you look at the available configurations. I just scanned them for Touring models and there was some variability in the pricing and discounts. Some were under $90k and others were over $100k. And from what I could tell, the price difference wasn't always related to the included options

But in the interest of being positive, I hope it's a good move for Lucid and I'm happy that you are going to get the deal! I'd make sure you look at the available configurations. I just scanned them for Touring models and there was some variability in the pricing and discounts. Some were under $90k and others were over $100k. And from what I could tell, the price difference wasn't always related to the included options
I've already got one on order. I'm kind of shocked I'm getting the benefit, but obviously pleased.

I'm getting an AT, Zenith Red, 19" wheels, Mojave interior. Metal roof too.

Only think I would change is if between now and finalizing payments a Tahoe interior with the same specs was suddenly made but I think I've given up that dream.

I've already got one on order. I'm kind of shocked I'm getting the benefit, but obviously pleased.

Only think I would change is if between now and finalizing payments a Tahoe interior with the same specs was suddenly made but I think I've given up that dream.
I think the website said the deal is only available for vehicles in inventory. Worth confirming with you SA or DA.

I think the website said the deal is only available for vehicles in inventory. Worth confirming with you SA or DA.
My DA already followed up, but thank you. Thought I'd share in case anyone else has one they've got a deposit on.

Note, in the message sent, they specifically call out "We would like to extend to you this exceptional offer, as a current order holder, if you take delivery by November 30, 2023."

It's in my OP.

I hear ya; hell, I paid way more for a DE back when cars were insanely priced.

That said, it was worth it to me (and to you) at the time. Prices always change.

Doesn't make it feel better though :)

Thanks! I placed an order for Touring, and am waiting for delivery, as they are fixing a minor issue. I should get this $7.5K credit too, right? What are my options if they don't. Thanks for your help!

Thanks! I placed an order for Touring, and am waiting for delivery, as they are fixing a minor issue. I should get this $7.5K credit too, right? What are my options if they don't. Thanks for your help!
Idk. I'd ping your DA! My DA has been really nice and very responsive.

Options if they don't? Idk...it's a free $7.5k. I was happy with the price I was gonna pay when I agreed to put the deposit down, I don't feel entitled to this, just really pleased it's being extended to me.

You can cancel it and place new order.

Thanks Karthikk and Instinctive! Your suggestions worked! Appreciate it!

Kannan

Back