New HV Battery

Good luck with replacement
How many miles did you have on battery?
Agree it’s not a bad thing. I’ll have a loaner, so doesn’t really matter if it takes a few days, and I get a fresh battery. No complaints, and I appreciate that Lucid is on top of it.

Agree it’s not a bad thing. I’ll have a loaner, so doesn’t really matter if it takes a few days, and I get a fresh battery. No complaints, and I appreciate that Lucid is on top of it.
I agree also. I applaud Lucid for being proactive on this.

Add me to the list - my touring went in this am in Atlanta. Got a GT loaner so they can take as long as they want! :)

I wonder how much all these battery replacements are costing Lucid? I’m sure they’re recouping some of this from the supplier, but how much. Parts aside, It’s still a very labor intensive operation.

Any idea what percentage of delivered cars have needed battery replacement?
Overall still seems like very few?

I wonder how much all these battery replacements are costing Lucid? I’m sure they’re recouping some of this from the supplier . . . .

Unless the issue lies in the cells themselves, Lucid is the supplier. They build their own modules in Casa Grande. It was originally done in a facility a few miles from the assembly plant, but I believe they've now moved the operation into the main plant.

As an owner a new battery replacing one with a lot of miles is a bonus and the warranty is 8 year/$100,000 miles
But for lucid could be costly unless the numbers are small and the issue solved going forward

Any idea what percentage of delivered cars have needed battery replacement?
Overall still seems like very few?
Seems to be quite a few just on this forum.
Obviously it’s an issue…. But good news you’re getting a new battery.

Back