MPB LHV ?

JJ_5

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
QRE7OA2S
Does anyone know what the MPB LHV assembly is? I just had my battery replaced and under parts it lists Battery Pack Extended Range LG, HV Harness Charger to MPB, and MBP LHD assy.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the MPB LHV assembly is? I just had my battery replaced and under parts it lists Battery Pack Extended Range LG, HV Harness Charger to MPB, and MBP LHD assy.
I ended up asking Natasha. She said the MPB is the Wunderbox. So I now have a new updated battery, a new wire harness, and a new battery. Lucid's service is incredible. My car wasn't even having problems. Lucid addressed a potential issue proactively to ensure that I didn't have one in the future.

I ended up asking Natasha. She said the MPB is the Wunderbox. So I now have a new updated battery, a new wire harness, and a new battery. Lucid's service is incredible. My car wasn't even having problems. Lucid addressed a potential issue proactively to ensure that I didn't have one in the future.
This happened to me. Remote diagnostics detected a ground isolation fault in a single module, so they swapped my car with a loaner while I was at work 1 hour away from their service center, and got all the same stuff you got (new battery WunderBox, cable, etc) at 18k miles, then they swapped the loaner back with my car when they were done. I barely noticed any inconvenience and they were communicative the entire time. With Lucid it’s been the best service experience I’ve had with any automaker and this sort of preventative fix utilizing the cloud connectivity of the car, rather than waiting for a breakdown, inspires quite a bit of confidence.

This happened to me. Remote diagnostics detected a ground isolation fault in a single module, so they swapped my car with a loaner while I was at work 1 hour away from their service center, and got all the same stuff you got (new battery WunderBox, cable, etc) at 18k miles, then they swapped the loaner back with my car when they were done. I barely noticed any inconvenience and they were communicative the entire time. With Lucid it’s been the best service experience I’ve had with any automaker and this sort of preventative fix utilizing the cloud connectivity of the car, rather than waiting for a breakdown, inspires quite a bit of confidence.
Almost the exact same story. My milage was a little over 17K. They thought the contactors might have been faulty, but after inspection, that was the one thing they didn't change. Indeed, the service is fantastic.

Back