Master Bug/Wish List to get Lucid to focus on owners' top priorities

Status
Not open for further replies.

par11768

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Pure All Wheel Drive
Woulld like to see a master list of bugs and software features that owners want in one place on this forum with rankings so that we can pressure Lucid to focus on those issues that are the higest prioriy of owners. I have looked at the website that has news and release notes and several other forum posts, but do not see a master list with owner rankings. I will list some of mine below. If we can get a large response, I can create a master list and rankings.

For Example

My top Bugs/Features
1. The ability to display nav on one screen and media on the other - this was a major UX miss
2. A favorites list that includes your stations/playlists across all of the media services - its akward to switch from a spotify list to an FM station
3. Prevent Apple Carplay from connecting to another phone in the car except for the phone associated with the active driver profile
4. Moving the seats using the buttons on the seats (and not from the tablet) should promot a save to profile message, it does not
5. Display watts/mile since last charge and since last time the car was started - just displaying miles driven seems like an under-utliization of space on the screen
6. My car has issues recognizing me to set my profile upon entry, not sure why
7. A key fob with 3 buttons, frunk, doors, trunk - the one button key fob is a joke, especially short/long for trunk, something that is finicky and used frequently

Woulld like to see a master list of bugs and software features that owners want in one place on this forum with rankings so that we can pressure Lucid to focus on those issues that are the higest prioriy of owners. I have looked at the website that has news and release notes and several other forum posts, but do not see a master list with owner rankings. I will list some of mine below. If we can get a large response, I can create a master list and rankings.

For Example

My top Bugs/Features
1. The ability to display nav on one screen and media on the other - this was a major UX miss
2. A favorites list that includes your stations/playlists across all of the media services - its akward to switch from a spotify list to an FM station
3. Prevent Apple Carplay from connecting to another phone in the car except for the phone associated with the active driver profile
4. Moving the seats using the buttons on the seats (and not from the tablet) should promot a save to profile message, it does not
5. Display watts/mile since last charge and since last time the car was started - just displaying miles driven seems like an under-utliization of space on the screen
6. My car has issues recognizing me to set my profile upon entry, not sure why
7. A key fob with 3 buttons, frunk, doors, trunk - the one button key fob is a joke, especially short/long for trunk, something that is finicky and used frequently

Very helpfull. Has anyone shared with Lucid senior management? Any response?

Very helpfull. Has anyone shared with Lucid senior management? Any response?
Everything on that website has been discussed with representatives from Lucid repeatedly. They are definitely working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back