Lucid performance

flfy

Cars
lucid air pure
DE Number
Dream drive comment

I do not know if the following circumstances were planned by Lucid but this is what happened. I do not recommend depending on these responses.

Environment – Clear day, moving at 80 mph in left lane of a 4 lane highway passing line of slower moving vehicles.

Action – Red warning “take control” alarm sounds and car moves to the shoulder on left.

Circumstance – My vision, after clearing the car on the right, and observing my position relative to the vehicle on the ⛬ right was clear and about midway to the front of his car, was focused forward. Unknown to me the car on the right decided to move to the left and that is when dream drive took over moved me to the left shoulder and slowed down.

Serious accident avoided! THANK YOU

Wow, I legitimately didn't know that this could do that. To be clear, were you halfway ahead of or halfway behind the car to your right?

That's amazingly awesome. My state (Washington) patrol commented that "speed differential" is a major cause of serious accidents, i.e. anytime you're in the left lane (could be HOV), whenever your speed is ~40mph greater than traffic in adjacent lane, high risk of serious accident. Nightmare is someone stopped who pulls into your lane while your flying by. I'd never rely on this feature but great to know it's likely baked in ready to help save everything...

I didn’t know that either. Do you have dream drive pro or regular dream drive?

Wow, I legitimately didn't know that this could do that. To be clear, were you halfway ahead of or halfway behind the car to your right?
I was behind and passing.

Back