HA post 2.1.10

Can we take this topic off the board? We are not the board of directors of the company. If one owns stock, voice one’s displeasure to that board not this one. I come to this forum to learn more about my car amd to resolve problems I have encountered.
It’s ok I think we got back on topic? HA has some weirdness and requires some improvisation at the moment, I haven’t found the sweet spot with it yet unless it’s a relatively straight well marked road, but it’s ok, for what I use it for, to drink my coffee and take my eyes off the road very briefly on the way to work, it works. I’m sure it will get better.

What truly baffles me is here you've got a great car that's a blast to drive and some can't wait to take that car and give it to a computer to drive.
ever sat in traffic on 101 during rush hour? 😆 that's the only time i use HA. i don't have any complaints with it though.

ever sat in traffic on 101 during rush hour? 😆 that's the only time i use HA. i don't have any complaints with it though.
Sure, I’m obviously not referring to traffic jam driving where nothing is ‘fun’. My comments were aimed at unhindered highway driving.

I am fully aware of all of the above, including the stock options part
Actually I don't think you are because you specifically said, and I quote:
don't understand how the upper execs can take over 350 million for an annual income
So it's not 350 million annually...

Care to elaborate?

Edit: looks like @Bunnylebowski and others got the point across. 🙂

Last edited:
I agree some combination of torque plus camera tracking is the best path forward, but I don't think something of this magnitude needs to be rushed. I'm also completely baffled at any post that complains this feature is not completely hands free. Please get off the fucking road.
Eventually Highway Pilot will be completely hands off, it's mentioned in their promo video. So it'll get there eventually. It'll take a bit of tweaking over time. And better slowly than rushing like Tesla and end up all over the damn place and be almost dead last in reliability for the brand.

Back