Lucid Motors Tech and Manufacturing Day webstream presentation live Tue Sep 10, 8AM Pacific

DeaneG

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Air GT, XC40 P8 EV
Referral Code
3OKY7YGA
"NEWARK, Calif., Sept. 4, 2024 /PRNewswire/ -- Lucid Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: LCID), maker of the world's most advanced electric vehicles, will host a Technology & Manufacturing Day on Tuesday, September 10, which will be livestreamed direct from Lucid's Arizona factory (AMP-1). The event will showcase the forthcoming Lucid Gravity SUV, its enabling technologies, and provide an analysis of the cost effectiveness of manufacturing these innovations. Invited participants will then tour the factory and experience rides in the Lucid Gravity and the Lucid Air Sapphire. "

https://ir.lucidmotors.com/news-rel...nces-technology-and-manufacturing-day-tuesday

View the webstream Tuesday Sep 10 8am Pacific time, at https://ir.lucidmotors.com

"NEWARK, Calif., Sept. 4, 2024 /PRNewswire/ -- Lucid Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: LCID), maker of the world's most advanced electric vehicles, will host a Technology & Manufacturing Day on Tuesday, September 10, which will be livestreamed direct from Lucid's Arizona factory (AMP-1). The event will showcase the forthcoming Lucid Gravity SUV, its enabling technologies, and provide an analysis of the cost effectiveness of manufacturing these innovations. Invited participants will then tour the factory and experience rides in the Lucid Gravity and the Lucid Air Sapphire. "

https://ir.lucidmotors.com/news-rel...nces-technology-and-manufacturing-day-tuesday

View the webstream Tuesday Sep 10 8am Pacific time, at https://ir.lucidmotors.com
Damn it... its at 11 for me, I can't watch it because of school! 🤣

I have a feeling there might be a surprise here, as well as some more information about Gravity ("its enabling technologies" supports that). It will be very interesting to see the analysis on the cost effectiveness, as it gives Lucid the potential to shut the naysayers up (Lucid "loses 300k" per car, etc).

It will be very interesting to see the analysis on the cost effectiveness, as it gives Lucid the potential to shut the naysayers up (Lucid "loses 300k" per car, etc).
That ridiculous number isn't going to disappear any time in the near future. It seems to have stuck and has spread like wildfire to a point that even the mainstream outlets use it as a statistic.

The analogy is so stupid it's like saying Walmart built a new store at a cost of $5 million and on the opening day they had sales of $500,000. Based on the stupidity within Social Media, influencers and press they'd be reporting "Walmart lost $4.5 million in the opening of new store". It's all about clickbait these days, facts, truth, etc. no longer matter. Its sad to see how easily people can be manipulated and in turn how easy it is to manipulate a publicly traded companies stock price as a result.

Curious who is getting invited to this? “Invited participants” vloggers / influencers I assume ?

Curious who is getting invited to this? “Invited participants” vloggers / influencers I assume ?
Big money investors, I'd imagine, given that it's being posted on their Investor Relations page. And probably a few insiders/influencers to round it out.

I was wondering if any of the people on here were attending? At least, I should be able to listen to it.

Damn it... its at 11 for me, I can't watch it because of school! 🤣
@xponents, I don't know how you even manage to be on this forum as much as you are! I don't remember having that much time when I was in school.

So basically none of us are getting invited Cept maybe out of spec guys
Definitely some owners will get invited. I assume some of the original DE crowd who have kept close ties with the company and no doubt owners who have both a DE and Sapphire.

As much as the event will be about showing the 'tres commas' club investors what the company has been up to, it will also be about rewarding the loyal brand followers. The ones that, if given the opportunity, will plunk down some spare change to be first in line for the top level trim of Gravity.

And for the other peons amongst us, maybe start keeping a close eye on the rewards redemption section of the referral portal. You never know, maybe they make something redeemable in a very low quantity. All expenses NOT paid of course.

Been watching reruns of Silicon Valley lately... 🤣

I wonder if this event will reveal anything about final specs and which features are going to make it to early production?

I wonder if this event will reveal anything about final specs and which features are going to make it to early production?
My guess is that the official event may not, but people who attended it might.

Should have some new info because they will be riding in the RC cars

I am on my second Lucid I had a GT and it was AWSOME as soon as the Sapphire was announced I traded up to that. Best cars I’ve ever owned driven ridden in. It just blows away the competition

This is its delivery and I was able to have the windows tinted before I left the studio. What excellent customer service

Attachments

• 1ce3a76d0b574f12bfc052cac68536a8.mov
    2 MB
  • IMG_5120.webp
    IMG_5120.webp
    137.9 KB · Views: 59
My guess is that the official event may not, but people who attended it might.

It would seem odd for Lucid to leave the revelation of such information in the hands of non-Lucid sources. Since, as @hydbob said, certain information will become apparent to those driving the RC cars, I would assume one of two things: Lucid will release some information on specs and features officially at this event, or attendees will be under strict non-disclosure agreements.

It would seem odd for Lucid to leave the revelation of such information in the hands of non-Lucid sources. Since, as @hydbob said, certain information will become apparent to those driving the RC cars, I would assume one of two things: Lucid will release some information on specs and features officially at this event, or attendees will be under strict non-disclosure agreements.
Indeed, hence "might". I hope there's an official release of initial trim levels and pricing, but it seems a month early for that.

Back