Itemized service items?

openball

Verified Owner
Cars
Touring, X6
After a service do you get a list of items/problems that were worked on.
If additional problems were created, do you get any document indicating a ticket has been put in for mobile service or just word or mouth?

My car returned from service and besides the additional problem/mix-up, I don't believe some issues were even looked at.

If additional problems were created, do you get any document indicating a ticket has been put in for mobile service or just word or mouth?

My car returned from service and besides the additional problem/mix-up, I don't believe some issues were even looked at.
Every service invoice I've received lists item by item what was looked at and repaired.

Every service invoice I've received lists item by item what was looked at and repaired.
Thanks. Its weird I never got any. Maybe every center has its own process? I will follow up

My experience with BMW and Genesis is that every item looked at and every item complained about is listed on the invoice along with what was done (if anything).

My experience with BMW and Genesis is that every item looked at and every item complained about is listed on the invoice along with what was done (if anything).
BMW actually adds a video of what they intend to do, sent by a link. This has been the process for at least a year. Its almost like my AT was never there, no documentation whatsoever besides sms messages. I've reached out and as usual delayed to no response. I will have to call the main support line, or use the app. Maybe my service rep is over worked :rolleyes:

Thanks. Its weird I never got any. Maybe every center has its own process? I will follow up
They should have been sending you a docusign for every single service visit. I one for every single one.

They should have been sending you a docusign for every single service visit. I one for every single one.
Has anyone received such a thing from the Tyson's Corner Service Center?

Just ask for the record. Also, document your concerns about any items that were not completed or flaws that you noticed after service.

I've still not gotten any for my visit in late May. I asked and was told not to expect one... and I know that there are things on the original DocuSign work order that were supposed to be handled that have not been, as well as items added (like replacing the rear window they broke while replacing the rear canopy). I'm still waiting on their scheduling the mobile visit they promised to address things like a missing trim piece. Some of the items on the original ticket go back to early April...

Back