Thumbs way up for the Rocklin, CA service center

fbechodoc

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
I have had two mobile services from the Rocklin, CA service center in the past couple of months, and their customer service is sensational. My home is a 4-hour drive one way from Rocklin. Despite that distance, they have come to my home twice.

The reason for the first visit was my home charger stopped working. Tyler from Rocklin drove to my place and discovered the problem immediately. Something bad happened inside the charger unit that prevented a proper contact with the plug. Tyler noticed a distortion in the profile of the charger that I hadn't noticed. He gave me a new charging cable and plug -- problem solved in minutes!

Sam came out from Rocklin today for my 1 year maintenance. He got it done in no time.

What Tyler and Sam have in common is they are both personable, courteous, friendly, efficient, and very good at what they do. Both visits were a pleasure for me. If I had to take my car to Rocklin, an 8-hour round trip, I would have had to take 2 days off work.

After I reserved my Touring, my Studio Adviser told me that I wasn't just buying a luxury car, but a luxury experience. At the time, it sounded like sales talk. Now I understand what she meant.

Rocklin gets 5 stars from me. They're the best!

Back